Visiting Slysoft in Antigua

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kjay, Jan 28, 2007.

1. kjay

kjay New Member

I am going on a cruise this year and was wondering if it was possible to visit the Slysoft office?

2. Slinger07

Slinger07 Well-Known Member

I may also be visiting the 'Sandals - Antiqua' Resort toward the later half of the year, and was wondering if it's possible to stop by and say Hello to you guys? Maybe purchase a Slysoft T-shirt or Hat?? :agree:

I understand if you cant allow visitors, but thought asking cant hurt since it is'nt everyday I take a trip there.

BTW, Where is Whisperer...He still around??

3. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Slinger07,
    Yes. 8) I still post but the new forum attracts an huge number of redundant same-same questions all-over-all-over again-again. So I find myself frowning and then skipping same-same problems in favor of helping members who have an interesting issue. ... Webslinger should problably think about adding a "Search" feature to this forum and/or putting up some "Stickie" threads for common questions. :D ... Or I post to support a fellow members answer which may have been to abbreviated for a newbie to understand fully. This is my first visit to the GC area of the SS forum and I run into a mention or my name! Howzit dude?

Best regards,
    Whisperer

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

*cough* *cough* *cough* :p :p :p

If I put up many more stickies in the Anydvd and Clonedvd forums, I won't be able to read new posts without going onto the next page. Of course, that still wouldn't make people read any of them.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  5. khlb

khlb Well-Known Member

So... What about combining & merging all the stickies to a MegaSticky?

Personally – I can’t see the Sticky for stickies
    :p

6. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Combining all the stickies into one would take away the purpose of them.

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Every post is important. Only repeated problems or helpful hints that would take place on regular basis will be made into Stickys. I believe Webslinger has done a great job with this, and all new members should reead these before posting problems.:agree: