• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual Drive Letter

mdubin

Hi:

I just downloaded Virtual CloneDrive after reading many raves about it on the web.

But it seemed to automatically assign the next available drive letter E:. But this is the Drive Letter I use for my external DVD burner when it is connected.

I also use Drive letters F: and G: for my external USB hard drives (when they are connected).

My question: Is there a way to tell Virtual CloneDrive which drive letter I want it to assign?

Thanks for your help.

Hi:

I just downloaded Virtual CloneDrive after reading many raves about it on the web.

But it seemed to automatically assign the next available drive letter E:.
Sure. That's a "Windows thing". It behaves as if you connect a real, physical drive (for Windows VCD looks & feels like one).

But this is the Drive Letter I use for my external DVD burner when it is connected.

I also use Drive letters F: and G: for my external USB hard drives (when they are connected).

My question: Is there a way to tell Virtual CloneDrive which drive letter I want it to assign?

Sure. You do the same as you would for a real, physical drive (Computer->Manage->Disk Management)

Thanks everyone.

I did not realize that I could use Disk Management with a Virtual Drive. I just went in and changed the virtual drive letter to "V". I only am working with one virtual drive at this time.

Excellent software.

Back