• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.3 beta

Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me :) Say, do you know what the "Virtual Sheep" option does?
You are invited you read the manual which comes with the program.

EDIT: Actually, it hangs no matter what settings I change, but other settings still take effect after I kill the process and restart it. The number of drives stays at 1 no matter what, though.

We'll look into it.

hi!

The same problem accures here. VCD saves the setting although I have to kill the process.

Today, VCD wont stop hanging. Can't get it to work now.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

We'll look into it.

Thanks!

In case it's of assistance, I just tried changing the number of drives from 1 to 2, hit OK, then as it froze as usual, went to task manager and saved a dump file of VCDPrefs.exe. I'll send you a pm with a link to it.

If there's anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

a.

This beta resolved the problem I was having with PowerDVD 7 playing ISO files created from Pinnacle Studio 12. Before the beta, PowerDVD reported a unknown disk format (or something like that). After the beta, all is good.

BTW, the both versions worked fine on ripped production movies.

Back