• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.3 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.3: 2008 11 21
- New: Added option to keep history of last mounted files
- New: Added support for unicode filenames (Windows 2000/XP/Vista)
- New: Added support for UTF8 image names in .dvd files (Windows 2000/XP/Vista)
- New: Sets media type (DVD, BDR) by parsing the image, if no .dvd
file is used or the .dvd file doesn't contain a media type
- New: Added /b command switch to VCDMount.exe to browse for image
- New: Added /h command switch to VCDMount.exe to clear history
- Updated languages
- Some minor changes and improvements

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupVirtualCloneDrive5413.exe

Last edited:
- New: Sets media type (DVD, BDR) by parsing the image, if no .dvd
file is used or the .dvd file doesn't contain a media type
:) It works! You can now mount and play HD-DVD ISO in TMT V125 without any issue (or the need for the DVD file).

- New: Added /b command switch to VCDMount.exe to browse for image

woohoo ... thank you

@Blazkowicz - i didnt encounter that, using winxp pro sp2

I use XP Pro SP3 with latest fixes.

Maybe this only happens when it is the first time you install CloneDrive at all on your pc. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and AnyDVD doesn't got started this time.

can you add an option/checkbox to never keep history?

That would be nice, yes.

Currently with the addition of the command-line switch I automatically have the history erased when I unmount an image via a shortcut I created.

Last edited:
Hey Slysoft team,

Downloaded beta 1.2 to find that the unicode hyphen error is still happenining.

When I Back Up a BD/HD-DVD Movie using My Movies 2.47 to the Hdd i am asked to search the My Movies Title and cover Database, doing this gives me the covers for the movie and a title. it then imports the Disc using that title. If the title has a hyphen in it (exa: Iron Man - (2 disc Blu Ray) ) that hyphen stops VCD from mounting(gives cant mount image error). when I re-name the .iso and containing folder everything is smooth as silk! I found that I can keep the exact title as is if i replace the hyphen with a hyphen (minus key) go figure? Having to re-name the folder and the .iso simply will not work for my application. Your product works Ridiculously well compared to others like it!!! GREAT JOB!
Daemon Tools Simply does not work it is Vastly Unreliable however mounts anything I throw at it(lol won't play it worth a darn but it mounts LOL!)

So please, any help? Can this revision be made in the next update? I am desperate! Are there any other work around I can use? Is there something on my end I can do?

Thank You!
Brian B

Htpc:
Intel Duo Core 2 e7200 wolfdale 2.53ghz
4gb Ddr2 800(2x2gb)
2x 750gb Seagate baracuda (1.5tb)
GGC-h20l LG-Multi Blue (hd/BD)(fw1.3)
Asus p5ql-e MOBO
Vista Sp1

Hey Slysoft team,

Downloaded beta 1.2 to find that the unicode hyphen error is still happenining.

Yep. Swissboys promised to fix it, at least when mounting from the command line.

Thanks to the developers for adding the option to have the program not keep a history of mounted images! :clap:

i use this version with vista x64 ultimate. no problems at all, with the execption of trying to play horton blu-ray iso before the old bd+ was cured in anydvd 6.4.9.1. the bsod was in the ati display drivers.

you need to provide more info on the bsod, what fails when ?

VCD 5.4.1.1 as well as VCD 5.4.1.3 beta is not responding after selecting options and finally clicking "OK". It simply hangs.
Vista 32 Bit SP1.

Must be a filter or something on your system, works fine for me on Vista 32 SP1

I just did 2 Updates.
1. anydvd HD 6.5.0.7
2. Daemon Tools Lite 4.30.3

After that it works now.

Can't tell you which one it fixed. I didn't test it. Just got to know it works now.

Thanks!

BurnerHEAD

Hey James,
Is there any way to create multiple virtual drives? I haven't been able to find one yet. This is a feature I have come to depend on with other utilities.

Thanks!

Hey James,
Is there any way to create multiple virtual drives? I haven't been able to find one yet. This is a feature I have come to depend on with other utilities.

Thanks!

?? right in the setup allows you to create up to 15.

Haha.. OK, thanks.

You know what, I had seen that before, but forgot what my real problem was.... The problem for me (running version 5.4.1.1, last stable) is that it doesn't let me change the number of drives. When I try to change it and hit OK it hangs (I have to kill it with task manager). I can change any other setting without it hanging...

I will try the beta and see if the issue continues.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me :) Say, do you know what the "Virtual Sheep" option does?

EDIT: Actually, it hangs no matter what settings I change, but other settings still take effect after I kill the process and restart it. The number of drives stays at 1 no matter what, though.

Last edited:
Haha.. OK, thanks.

You know what, I had seen that before, but forgot what my real problem was.... The problem for me (running version 5.4.1.1, last stable) is that it doesn't let me change the number of drives. When I try to change it and hit OK it hangs (I have to kill it with task manager). I can change any other setting without it hanging...

I will try the beta and see if the issue continues.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me :) Say, do you know what the "Virtual Sheep" option does?

EDIT: Actually, it hangs no matter what settings I change, but other settings still take effect after I kill the process and restart it. The number of drives stays at 1 no matter what, though.

Virtual sheep changes the drive icon in My Computer to a sheep so you know it's virtual.

Back