• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Viki

RedPanda

There's a streaming service called Viki
Code:
https://www.viki.com
It's from Rakuten and it's for Asian series and TV shows.
Since AnyStream has Rakuten TV already do you guys think it's possible to add it in a near future?

Thanks!

I just started watching the Chinese version of Three Body on Viki after I finished the Netflix version.
The Chinese one is so much better.

Too bad Rakuten doesn't plan on bringing Viki in the Rakuten TV app. Otherwise there wouldn't be a problem to download episodes

Last edited:
WE do not add providers by voting. We add providers by how many people they will reach, how easy they are to break encryptions, and what content they contain. This is already on our request list.

I just supported the idea... Just a word of advice regarding the Viki if it is supported in the future. With the subtitle downloader, make sure that it does not delete subtitles that contain [ ]. This is an issue on StreamFab because a lot of subtitles have [ ] in subtitles

I just supported the idea... Just a word of advice regarding the Viki if it is supported in the future. With the subtitle downloader, make sure that it does not delete subtitles that contain [ ]. This is an issue on StreamFab because a lot of subtitles have [ ] in subtitles
Nothing on StreamFab works correctly, buying that program is like throwing money in the garbage.

Back