• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video driver crashing continuosly and recovering

Played one hour of the blue-ray and it works fine!!! I think the problem is finally sorted. Will do more tests over the weekend, but I am tired now, and got more staff to do...

Sweet. I'm glad it's finally fixed.

So am I buddy. Played a no compression conversion of a hd-dvd I created earlier in a MKV container across the network, no problems, CPU heavvy (I guess hardware acceleration does not work fully when in MKV) but had hardly any stutters, compared to my test with the previous card.

Played BlueRay and HD-DVD from discs with no problems, very fluid playback.

The only thing I did not test was ISO playback, and I will do that tonight, but I think the issue is fixed, and it was due to the videocard not being able to cope with hi-def material.

Thanks to all of you for your precious help and information. Now I need to find a thread that will help me to convert the uncompressed hi-def MKV (18GB) into a compressed hi-def MKV (~9GB).

For that search for a tool called RipBot. MeGui is another one you can look into. That should get you started.

Back