• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vida S03 Error Amazon

abcde

Vida S03 is from 2020 so should work, but does not.

00:12:56.026 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:prime] Requesting license

00:12:56.177 - [Debug] [License] reserve -1 before: 1

00:12:56.178 - [Error] [vendor:prime] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (200, ).

00:12:56.178 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.

00:12:56.178 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.​

I haven't had any luck with Amazon either... I know the update said "some" Amazon stuff wouldn't work, but I haven't had any work either. I always get:

Error
Could not load playlist:
Protocol "" is unknown"

So I don't know if this is the DRM issue persisting, or another problem entirely...

Yeah Amazon is still having issues, I was able to download GoldenEye without an issue today though.. so hit and miss for now

Yeah Amazon is still having issues, I was able to download GoldenEye without an issue today though.. so hit and miss for now

Do you get the same error I get? I haven't seen anyone post this specific error that I get for everything...

Vida S03 is from 2020 so should work, but does not.

00:12:56.026 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:prime] Requesting license

00:12:56.177 - [Debug] [License] reserve -1 before: 1

00:12:56.178 - [Error] [vendor:prime] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (200, ).

00:12:56.178 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.

00:12:56.178 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.​

That isn't a proper log file but my guess for that snippet appears to be an issue either communicating with the AS license server (network/firewall/proxy issue?) or you are out of tokens? Maybe one of the Devs will be able to give better answer since they know the license process and I'm just guessing. ;-)

@teege I believe most of us at least get to the download configuration on AP to where we add the movie to the download queue before it throws the error for the DRM issue. Do you have any proxy/firewall (i.e. Pi-Hole) that could be blocking certain URL's?

That isn't a proper log file but my guess for that snippet appears to be an issue either communicating with the AS license server (network/firewall/proxy issue?) or you are out of tokens? Maybe one of the Devs will be able to give better answer since they know the license process and I'm just guessing. ;-)

@teege I believe most of us at least get to the download configuration on AP to where we add the movie to the download queue before it throws the error for the DRM issue. Do you have any proxy/firewall (i.e. Pi-Hole) that could be blocking certain URL's?

No, I have a VPN, but I tried downloading with it on and off. Both ways I still got this error. No errors with NF though.

For some odd reason I have been having a lot of luck this morning using Amazon, Starz through Amazon, and other channels that are subscribed through Amazon, they didn't work yesterday but they are working this morning, it could be a regional thing, but it could also be pure luck.

Vida S03 just has not worked. Everything else has worked within reason. But this season is broken

Vida S03 just has not worked. Everything else has worked within reason. But this season is broken

You should upload the log file after getting the error using one of the current beta's (1.2.8.0, 1.2.8.2 or even 1.2.8.3) and maybe they will see something additional they can fix, if it's not DRM related that will be fixed as part of fixing the DRM issue. I know 1.2.8.2 had some additional log details for a NF issue so not sure if it will be better than 1.2.8.0 for logging an AP issue.

If you still have the issue with Vida season 03 after RF releases an AS update that says it fixes the AP DRM issue, then you should post another log file (File->Create log file) after getting the error to help them identify the cause. I don't have STARZ so I can't verify if I see the same issue you reported. We're all hoping to see an updated version soon with AP fixes. :)

For over a week now I have ONLY been able to download stuff that is free with Prime. If something requires a rental fee, I can't download even after paying for it. And I have downloaded the latest version of the program. NetFlix and HULU are both working fine with the latest version.

For over a week now I have ONLY been able to download stuff that is free with Prime. If something requires a rental fee, I can't download even after paying for it. And I have downloaded the latest version of the program. NetFlix and HULU are both working fine with the latest version.
USA, no VPN, AP only. Stuff I bought over a year ago doesn't work (Doesn't matter, I have already DL'd before December). Free stuff sometimes fails. So, on AP, USA, it is hit or miss. Stand by for the next version of AS.

USA, no VPN, AP only. Stuff I bought over a year ago doesn't work (Doesn't matter, I have already DL'd before December). Free stuff sometimes fails. So, on AP, USA, it is hit or miss. Stand by for the next version of AS.
when you pay for a film, you have to refresh or F5, to see the green downloadables button again. Yes there is definitely an issue with Amazon.:(

when you pay for a film, you have to refresh or F5, to see the green downloadables button again. Yes there is definitely an issue with Amazon.:(
RF1, I think they applied the new DRM to the stuff I have purchased. Just to test AS, I tried to DL stuff I have purchased over the last two years, and they DRM out on me. So, the joke is on AP. I am not buying/renting anything until AS gets fixed. I have a few AP titles I am waiting to pay for. So, AP looses. Standing by for the AS fix. No hurry! To date, everything I have paid for I have DL'd (prior to December 2021). I am hanging in there.

I am not buying/renting anything until AS gets fixed. [...] So, AP looses.
It would be very interesting to see if they actually loose some money after updating the DRM just because the useres that only got a subscription to download via AS or another program don't use it anymore till it is fixed.
I had no Prime till the release of AS, the free shipping is not that important/impactful for me as I don't order much, but for sure I never would've got NF or the cheap D+ month. Also, I do plan to purchase some movies and channels as soon as I'm done with the free stuff on Amz, same for D+ and other things like Paramount or HBO (or any new provider they add), if they will be available in germany at some time.
I know it has been said already, but they should pay RF for the amount of new users they got.
And yes, some people might use it for piracy, but just as AnyDVD it is very important to archive things that would otherwise be lost when they leave the provider. And for that reason alone it is priceless.

Back