• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

vertical thin green lines after burning???

Niklas G

Hi!
Need some help plz !!
Il tryed to burn a live Concert Toto falling in between bd today and when i look in the program the Movie
was green vertical lines over almost the hole Picture??
is it Copy protection

Plz can anyone help ?

thx Niklas!

Thin lines are never a result of burning, a burn program only sends the data you give it to the burner. Nor is it a copy protection. You need to check your source, if they aren't on the source then whatever you used to encode the video is responsible for adding the green lines. They're an effect of the encoding (usually to bad quality).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

thx for the fast answer!!
i use Anydvd Hd and Clonebd to make 1:1 copy.

Doubtful CloneBD created the green lines, check your source. I'm betting theatre already there before you feed it into CloneBD. CloneBD only processes what you give it. If you're doing a 1:1 backup you don't really need CloneBD, just rip to ISO and burn the ISO with IMGBurn. All done.

i dont get it , i did burn 5 bd Concerts and there were no problem at all???
only 1 has this problem?

We're all 5 of the same concert? Have you checked your source?

Plz..

Is there anyone who can help with this problem.
thanks!!!!

Back