• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Venom - Let there be Carnage

King_Pin

Anyone able to get 1080p download on Amazon?
Best I've seen is 960x520 but everything else I seem to get in 1080p.

I can see 1920 x 1040 is available in the dropdown with version 1.3.5.0.

I've got 1080p on the first thing I tried (just random to answer your question).

I'm on 1.3.5.2 in the UK

1 Let there be Carnage.jpg View attachment 65018 I can't find anything that's not under a good resolution, that should be in that specific movie or episode. Yes, I have found some 720p on very old movies but that's exactly correct for them. Sometimes I have to search for movies that I think should have a better resolution, but all the newer ones are 1080p, yes you may find that oddball 720p but that will change with development.

Last edited:

I've got 1080p on the first thing I tried (just random to answer your question).

I'm on 1.3.5.2 in the UK

I'm in idiot. I have only just realised that the specific movie you were referring to is the title of this post so I was answering a different question.

Venom - let there by Carnage isn't free in the UK for me to check. Sorry for being such a dipstick.

I'm in idiot. I have only just realised that the specific movie you were referring to is the title of this post so I was answering a different question.

Venom - let there by Carnage isn't free in the UK for me to check. Sorry for being such a dipstick.
It's not free in the Caribbean either, it's on Starz, which is a premium channel here, but they have this show called " Power", it is not necessarily my kind of show, but I live in a building with a few small apartments on the beach and there is a lady with a little boy that lives next door to me, they don't even have TV, and the boy has heard about the show through his schoolmate and loves it, so I let him watch it in my house. His Mom has always been very nice to me, she brings me dinner when she cooks something special, and just being able to return the favor is something that makes me feel good. So that's why I subscribe to Starz. `:)

It's not free in the Caribbean either, it's on Starz, which is a premium channel here, but they have this show called " Power", it is not necessarily my kind of show, but I live in a building with a few small apartments on the beach and there is a lady with a little boy that lives next door to me, they don't even have TV, and the boy has heard about the show through his schoolmate and loves it, so I let him watch it in my house. His Mom has always been very nice to me, she brings me dinner when she cooks something special, and just being able to return the favor is something that makes me feel good. So that's why I subscribe to Starz. `:)
Nothing like good cooking from a nice lady to get things done, isn't that right, @RedFox 1

:):dance:

Amazon Canada this is all I get.
If I try US it's only on Starz which I can't get.
Untitled.png

I'm able to get it at 1080 but I purchased it. I do have Starz through AP but I don't show it as available through them in the US.

Back