• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

v1.2.2.0: (Prime) Not all audio streams selectable

loompret

I've been using this for a while, thanks for all the work on this.
I've come across my first problem, with Prime.

I hope it doesn't change anything, but this series has to be bought, so maybe testing will be limited since I don't expect the devs to pay for this series! Either way, I hope I can get some help.

I noticed that only the English/en_US audio streams were available to be selected, the higher bitrate English (Australia)/en_AU did not appear for selection.
Also, the resulting file has no embedded subtitles. (subtitles fixed now)

This has happened for all (11) episodes in the series.

A little excerpt from the log window that alerted me to the presence of higher bitrate audio streams that weren't available for selection.

Code:
00:01:28.720 - [Debug] [download config prime] +Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.2, bitrate: 128000
00:01:28.720 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 32000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.5, bitrate: 64000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 20000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 128000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 96000
00:01:28.722 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 224000
00:01:28.722 - [Debug] [download config prime] Selected subtitle: en_au, "English [CC]"

Log file is in this post - https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/v1-2-2-0-prime-not-all-audio-streams-selectable.82322/#post-553147
Thanks

Last edited:
Also, the resulting file has no embedded subtitles.

Thanks for mentioning, I had not even noticed the embedded subs were missing.

Checked the show I downloaded earlier today and yes, the episode after I upgraded to the latest release had no subs.
Went back to 1.2.0.0 and all good again, just have to redownload three seasons.

Edit:
Well....AS devs were fast as always - 1.2.2.0 fixed the embedded AZ subtitles :thankyou:

Last edited:
Great news about the subtitles, thanks team. But sorry, that was only one of my issues.
I have edited the title to remove the 'Resolved' text - hope that's ok.

I also mentioned that I cannot see the higher bitrate 'English (Australia)" audio streams that I noticed in the log messages (first post).
zhAR4GU.png

Do you have "downloading surround sound" enabled in the Settings/Download tab?

I've been using this for a while, thanks for all the work on this.
I've come across my first problem, with Prime.

I hope it doesn't change anything, but this series has to be bought, so maybe testing will be limited since I don't expect the devs to pay for this series! Either way, I hope I can get some help.

I noticed that only the English/en_US audio streams were available to be selected, the higher bitrate English (Australia)/en_AU did not appear for selection.
Also, the resulting file has no embedded subtitles. (subtitles fixed now)

This has happened for all (11) episodes in the series.

A little excerpt from the log window that alerted me to the presence of higher bitrate audio streams that weren't available for selection.

Code:
00:01:28.720 - [Debug] [download config prime] +Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.2, bitrate: 128000
00:01:28.720 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 32000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.5, bitrate: 64000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 20000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 128000
00:01:28.721 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 96000
00:01:28.722 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 224000
00:01:28.722 - [Debug] [download config prime] Selected subtitle: en_au, "English [CC]"

Hope the log file helps!
Thanks

---
Interesting, I just tried to download the final episode and AnyStream crashes.
Error log attached.
Please upgrade to v 1220, you are using an old version, this has most likely been fixed in V1220. Your l0gfile says you are using an old version, not 1220. Please update the log file if you have updated the program.

his exciting series celebrates Japanese cuisine and inspires viewers with simple to make, amazing dishes. Join vibrant and engaging food-personality Sachie Nomura on her culinary adventures in Japan.
Starring Sachie Nomura
Subtitles English [CC]
Audio languages English

This is only available in English from Amazon

Can you be a bit more specific, all the streams I see are Stereo.
I was only meaning to that user that the streams I want are not surround sound.
Please upgrade to v 1220, you are using an old version, this has most likely been fixed in V1220. Your l0gfile says you are using an old version, not 1220. Please update the log file if you have updated the program.
I have updated - but the situation is the same. I still see the streams in the log message output but don't see them in the selection list.
Either way, I have uploaded another log file for you on version 1.2.2.0.
This is only available in English from Amazon
I want to be able to download the en_AU streams, the top three streams in this list that I see in the log messages.
Code:
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 96000
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 128000
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 224000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] +Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.2, bitrate: 128000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.5, bitrate: 64000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 32000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 20000

Attachments

• Amazon-Sachie's Kitchen_S01E01_Fish Market (Tokyo).astlog
    60.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I was only meaning to that user that the streams I want are not surround sound.

I have updated - but the situation is the same. I still see the streams in the log message output but don't see them in the selection list.
Either way, I have uploaded another log file for you on version 1.2.2.0.

I want to be able to download the en_AU streams, the top three streams in this list that I see in the log messages.
Code:
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 96000
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 128000
00:02:49.122 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_AU, description: "English (Australia)", channels: stereo, codec: ec-3, bitrate: 224000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] +Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.2, bitrate: 128000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.5, bitrate: 64000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 32000
00:02:49.123 - [Debug] [download config prime] -Audio code: en_US, description: "English", channels: stereo, codec: mp4a.40.29, bitrate: 20000
I have never seen anything in Australian English, so English may be the only audio file you may get. But the developers will know better than me, they will look at your logfile. Just because I havent seen it doesn't mean its not there, so lets just see. .

Last edited:
I have never seen anything in Australian English, so English may be the only audio file you may get. But the developers will know better than me, they will look at your logfile. Just because I havent seen it doesn't mean its not there, so lets just see. .
I agree it's just weird naming from Amazon/the company who handles the production of the files - but I don't see why those en_AU streams are not coming up or being ignored.
But yes hopefully the developers can look into it and fix.

Back