• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.5.7 beta] Madea goes to jail

DREAMS

can any 1 help me with madea goes to jail i keep get a error message saying
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.5_Info_E_Madea_Goes_to_Jail.zip
    309.8 KB · Views: 22
The error message you posted is a read error.

From your logs:

3.31s: Added cell VTS 1, PGC 2, Cell 7
State steps: 1
Highest steps: 3
Highest total steps: 48
Highest Button depth: 1
Total count: 3
Total cell count: 9
10.33s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
10.34s: tries 2 retry 316228 to 316229
17.30s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
17.30s: tries 1 retry 316228 to 316229
24.32s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
24.32s: tries 0 retry 316228 to 316229
24.32s: read error 316228 to 316229, max 4169920, io->read_error 0
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 26733, absoluteSector 316228

24.32s: Added cell VTS 1, PGC 3, Cell 4
State steps: 1
Highest steps: 4
Highest total steps: 49
Highest Button depth: 1
Total count: 4
Total cell count: 10
31.31s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
31.31s: tries 2 retry 316228 to 316229
38.25s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
38.25s: tries 1 retry 316228 to 316229
45.22s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
45.22s: tries 0 retry 316228 to 316229
45.22s: read error 316228 to 316229, max 4169920, io->read_error 0
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 26733, absoluteSector 316228

This definitely explains the error message. If you have another DVD drive try using the that drive and see if the results are the same. The read errors could be caused by a badly manufactured disc, dirty or scratched disc, problematic filters, driver conflicts, or a dying DVD drive.

In this case you filters look fine however I would make a suggestion. I see the following in your logs:

ElbyDelay (System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys), Version: unknown

The ElbyDelay filter is no longer used by any of the Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes software and it appears that it is in your filter stack but doesn't exist in your system. I would remove this entry from your registry.

Note: Make sure you are using the latest versions of software on your system. Go to the Slysoft download page if you also use CloneDVD and/or CloneCD here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

1. Create a backup of your registry
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "ElbyDelay". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot

Removing this filter isn't going to make your problem go away but it's something that will clean up your system a little.

Please reboot and then post a new set of logs. If possible use another DVD drive to see if the same problem occurs.

tryed all that still doing the same thing with the same error message stoping at 3% at the image stage

tryed all that still doing the same thing with the same error message stoping at 3% at the image stage

Can you try another DVD drive? To me it appears the disc is bad but I only have so much information to work with.

These are your options (in order of likelihood):

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

Last edited:
tryed 5 different drives and exchanged the disc

same as b4

Unfortunately, this disc isn't officially released until June 16th so it's going to be difficult for anyone to test the disc. Maybe the developers can see a problem in the log files but to me it just appears to be a standard read error rather than something caused by protections.

k thats what i was thinking i had this problem once b4 with wall-e and once the beta version was released it worked way back in oct or nov not a bad run i guess

I sent a private message to James. This disc does appear to contain structural protection. Hard to say if the problem is the disc or Anydvd . . .

cool will wait and see what happens just tryed beta 6,5,5,6 still not going

Madea goes to jail

Movie worked for me . took me a while to figure it out but it worked. Had to remove widescreen. I guess the file was to big.:rock:

Movie worked for me . took me a while to figure it out but it worked. Had to remove widescreen. I guess the file was to big.:rock:

:confused: DREAMS was getting read errors. So, if you didn't then it's safe to say that DREAMS has a bad original disc.

Last edited:
same issue read errors. dvd cloner made it to 78% but skipped all kinds of read errors. it got stuck on 78%. anydvd make it to 2-3% tryed ide and sata and sata2 i have 3 pc. have tryed 2 disc's same issue

same issue read errors. dvd cloner made it to 78% but skipped all kinds of read errors. it got stuck on 78%. anydvd make it to 2-3% tryed ide and sata and sata2 i have 3 pc. have tryed 2 disc's same issue

Okay, provide log files with 6.5.5.6 beta please. Also need to know what country this disc is from.

remove chaphter 22 and it works just finished ripping it

remove chaphter 22 and it works just finished ripping it

So is 22 a valid title or is it bogus? Apparently it shows up as widescreen (?) so is this a widescreen/fullscreen release?

Logs from AnyDVD 6.5.5.6 beta please.

so how do i remove 22?? disk usa

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.5_Info_E_Madea_Goes_to_Jail.zip
    302.8 KB · Views: 12
Back