• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.5.7 beta] Madea goes to jail

also working on a car wiring harness so bare with my

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.6_Info_E_Madea_Goes_to_Jail.zip
    302.8 KB · Views: 4
well so far with 21 22 and 23 off in clone dvd trial its seems to be stuck at 95.51% .......

edit will its stuck on 95.51% colnedvd... thought something had to be wrong...... its not clonedvd2.... will uninstall that trial and try the other... testing now colnedvd2 got it with 22 unmarked. 22 plays the gears intro then is corrupted.

Last edited:
Madea Goes To Jail R1

Hi!

I have the last beta version 6.5.5.6 and i can not make the rip of this movie:

Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail

Pleas help me whit this issue....

Hi!

I have the last beta version 6.5.5.6 and i can not make the rip of this movie:

Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail

Pleas help me whit this issue....

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=30963

I've merged your post with the existing thread that was 2 posts below yours. Try the recommendation of deselecting titles 21, 22, and 23 if you also have CloneDVD. If you don't then you'll have to wait until an update addresses the issue. This disc isn't officially released until June 16th.

well so far with 21 22 and 23 off in clone dvd trial its seems to be stuck at 95.51% .......

edit will its stuck on 95.51% colnedvd... thought something had to be wrong...... its not clonedvd2.... will uninstall that trial and try the other... testing now colnedvd2 got it with 22 unmarked. 22 plays the gears intro then is corrupted.

I'm on this right now, and it seems to be a minor problem.
Please check your PM and confirm my guessing there, then we'll add a fix to today's upcoming beta, if you manage to respond in time.
Thanks.

can any 1 help me with madea goes to jail i keep get a error message saying
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Please try AnyDVD 6.5.5.7 beta, it should work now.

Thanks a ton! You fixed it in the nick of time!

badmojorayman confirms that 6.5.5.7 works on this title.

Why you want logfile? The user confirmed that beta worked fine.

It's useful when a problem is solved to see logfiles, as well. This means when/if other users still report a problem we can see what the log files from a good disc look like.

I always ask for logs because it helps me compare good discs with problematic ones and helps cut down on locating the source of a problem.

Back