• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

US Credit card not working

jim2664258

Was trying to take advantage of the 20% promo for Anystream+, this is the last day for it. First submission resulted in a rejection, I got an email from RedFox saying I should call the bank and authorize a payment from '*******' in ******. I did that, they said it would take effect immediately. Started another order from scratch, got the same rejection notice from Redfox. I am not inclined to do this a 3rd time unless someone can tell me exactly what the problem is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Provide the payment information to @Ivan, don't post it in the public.
He then can tell you whats going on.

Clear your browser cache and try again. This is the issue.

@jim2664258
I found your order attempts, both failed with error "Negative CAM, dCVV, iCVV, or CVV results/Offline PIN authentication interrupted".

Does your Visa card support 3DSecure? If so, please disable any AdBlocker, since this might interrupt the redirect orgy for 3DS authorization.

We have no more information about this error, sorry.

please disable any AdBlocker
If it still does not work, you can temporarely disable the adblocker extention itself, maybe it still blocks something even though you disabled it for this site when it trys to load another site in the background.
Also, I use the extension "I don't care about cookies", this false positive-removed the login buttons and other stuff at the top of one site. If you use something like that, you should disable it as well.

Back