• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(US?) AnyDVD HD 6.4.7.3 can't rip "Die Another Day" Blu-ray

Yeah, I can see 120MB of files in the BDSVM folder. The total size of files in the Stream folder is 40.2GB.

Even on the other discs in your list in the first post, they rip fine but when you play them back they have the 'Firmware update' screen and you need to click 'Continue' to carry on

having the same problem here :(

running anydvdhd 6.4.7.6

Last edited:
I seem to be having the problem described, where none of the ripped files are large enough to be the movie. I'm using AnyDVD HD 6.4.9.2. Am I doing something wrong? I am under the impression that 6.4.7.8 had fixed the problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_DIEANOTHERDAY.zip
    215.7 KB · Views: 2
I seem to be having the problem described, where none of the ripped files are large enough to be the movie. I'm using AnyDVD HD 6.4.9.2. Am I doing something wrong? I am under the impression that 6.4.7.8 had fixed the problem.

This is not an AnyDVD problem.

This is not an AnyDVD problem.

Thank you for the quick response. Forgive me for being a noob, but I assume this means the disc itself does not contain any such larger .m2ts file, and AnyDVD HD has ripped everything correctly?

Thank you for the quick response. Forgive me for being a noob, but I assume this means the disc itself does not contain any such larger .m2ts file, and AnyDVD HD has ripped everything correctly?

It should have ripped just fine. The disc uses seamless branching. The movie is spread across many .m2ts files.

Back