• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

upgrading AS

Just Add Cones

Hi. I wanted to upgrade my AS today & tried paying by BitCoin using PayPal. The transaction would not go through using the app or on their webpage, giving a "unable to verify" error.

I am not sure how to proceed. I don't know if the problem is on their side or yours.

Hi. I wanted to upgrade my AS today & tried paying by BitCoin using PayPal. The transaction would not go through using the app or on their webpage, giving a "unable to verify" error.

I am not sure how to proceed. I don't know if the problem is on their side or yours.

Paypal does not work with anything Redfox that I am aware of. I have used BTC for RF purchases before but did so through an exchange and not Paypal.

I cannot say how exactly that works, since I never used BTC with PayPal. Don't think it is even available here.
Can you buy the BTC and transfer them to another wallet of yours, then use this wallet to send it to RedFox?
Of course that would cost you double the transaction fees, but I think it would work.

Moving to the purchase and license keys subforum. Its actually very easy to upgrade with BTC, just buy some BTC at any one of 50 places ( Coinbase may take 7 days unless you do already have funds there. ) But I would use the Electrum wallet. It's free and easy to use. Just get some BTC in the wallet, get a receive address from Redfox and put the receiving address in the Send box along with the BTC, and press send.
Code:
https://electrum.org/#home

Last edited:
Back