• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to NVIDIA Forceware 190.62] Autostart

NOKNOT

I am having trouble with autostart staying checked after reboot. I open the settings in AnyDVD-HD and make sure the autostart option is checked. Whenever I have to reboot or shut computer off I notice AnyDVD is not in tray. I go back and check my settings to find autostart is unchecked. Thanks.

Which OS you are using. Anyways this is usually caused by security suite found on computer. Tell us which one you are using.

Thanks for your help. I have Windows XP. NOD 32 is my antivirus.

I myself use Eset which is Nod32. Anyways does anydvd always does this or this is first time.

Thanks for your help. I have Windows XP. NOD 32 is my antivirus.

Do you have any anti-spyware software installed or any registry monitoring programs installed?

Do you have a Nvidia graphics card? If so, what driver are you using?

Do you have a Nvidia graphics card? If so, what driver are you using?

I begin to wonder if it is resource conflict between Anydvd and other program.
Boot computer in safe mode and see if auto starts itself. You may need boot computer in safemode twice to figure out.

NOD32 is the only spyware I have.The only thing I have I could find about NVIDIA is a NAVIDIA Geforce 7300le display adapter. I tried rebooting in safe mode and the auto would not work. I tried to open ANYDVD from desktop to check autorun in settings and it would not open I got this error, Failed to init Elby CDIO. I also have CloneDVD and I tried to open it and got the same error message. This problem just started a few days ago. Thanks for your help. I'm not to computer smart.

I have xp pro with sp3

I am having the same trouble with the autostart after the nvidia_190.38 update and i do not have any antivirus or spyware software on my pc

Same problem here with vista x64 and i to have nvidia geforce graphics card. i have norton 360 installed!

As I said I"m not to smart with computers. Where do I look to see what driver is being used. Thanks.

I have found the driver and yes it is the nvidia_190.38.

Has anyone who has suffered this pretty bizarre problem reported it to NVIDIA? Apparently this does seem to be a problem and the onus to fix it is on NVIDIA since they are the ones who seem to be somehow wiping out the registry entries and essentially hosing AnyDVD's installation.

Last edited:
I have just e-mailed them,don't know if I will receive an answer or not. I would like to thank everyone for their help. Could a person undo the update to nvidia 190.38 without having to do a system restore? Thanks again for the help. If I get a reply I will post it.

I still don't understand why I can't reproduce this problem using Vista 64 Ultimate SP2 or XP Pro (32 bit) SP3 with Nvidia graphic drivers. /shrug

Anyway,

@NOKNOT, you can uninstall your current graphics driver and try installing an older version.

I still don't understand why I can't reproduce this problem using Vista 64 Ultimate SP2 or XP Pro (32 bit) SP3 with Nvidia graphic drivers. /shrug

I can't reproduce it. And I have no idea why a graphics card driver would do that. I could only imagine anti virus, anti-spyware, anti-whatever (sometimes scarier than the threats it is protecting from) doing this.

To those with the problem:
Check the registry. Is the AnyDVD entry there? Is the path correct?

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Value AnyDVD

NOD 32 is my antivirus.

What version? Because a majority of the English moderators are using 4.0.437.0 without any problems

This situation is very strange.

No one is using a crack, right? Because that might explain something weird like this

My version of NOD 32 is 4.0.314 and is not crack. I uninstalled NOD and rebooted 3 times and ANYDVD did not autostart. I then uninstalled ANYDVD and reinstalled,rebooted 3 times and same result. After I open ANYDVD from desktop I go to my tray and click on settings then check autostart, after it closes I immediately reopen from tray and the autostart is unchecked. I dont think there is a solution.

Back