• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Update to NVIDIA Forceware 190.62] Autostart

no autostart

same here all i have on my pc is Windows XP Pro sp3 imgburn 2.4.2.0 PowerDVD 7.3 autostart was ok untill i installed AnyDVD HD 6.5.7.4 and GeForce Driver v 190.38 now no autostart.

GeForce Driver v 190.38 now no autostart.

So rollback to an older version then. That works so far for people with this issue.

I have that same driver and Anydvd installed on another system, and everything works fine though. :confused:

I went back to GeForce Driver v 185.85 and reinstalled AnyDVD 6.5.7.4 now autostart works.

Thanks to everyone for your help. I rolled back driver and all is well. I never would have thought of that without your help.

Yeah, there seems to be an issue with that driver. I had to replace my GPU last weekend (my old 8800GT OC edition fried itself after less than 18 months), and ever since I reinstalled with the latest drivers AnyDVDHD won't autostart. After I upgraded to the latest beta it returned, but now it's gone again. The GPU drivers are the only part of my system that's changed recently...

The same here, after buying a Samsung syncmaster 2333 I updated to the nVidia 190.38 update. Annoying, but not the end of the world. I just double click the desktop icon and any DVD runs fine. I wonder if it's worth trying my previous driver just to make sure it's the nVidia 190.38 update.

I went into Device Manager and rolled back my display adapter to the previous version and it took care of it. I also contacted Nvidia about the problem. They sent me an e-mail giving me instructions on how to do a clean uninstall with a program they sent. They wanted me to uninstall and then reinstall. They also sent me a link for an earlier version in case that didn't work. Not being to smart with computers I left well enough along. If you wanted to try the uninstall, reinstall, I'm sure they would send you the links. Hope this helped.

I have the 190.38 installed on my system and AnyDVD 6.5.7.4 autostarts fine. I'm using Windows 7 RTM and nVidia's driver for 7 is the same as for Vista. This might only happening with windows XP...?

Last edited:
This might only happening with windows XP...?

Yes, but again, I can't reproduce the problem.

Anyway, for those having this problem, update to NVIDIA Forceware 190.62. Doing so should resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Similar setup but with no problems

XP pro, SP3
Nvidia graphics driver 190.62 but with unnecessary Nvidia start-ups removed in MSCONFIG
AVG antivirus
No automatic autostart set with AnyDVD HD 6.5.7.6
Running two auto registry cleaners and one manual

ALL previous versions on Nvidia graphics drivers are REMOVED only the latest version on computer. Nvidia GeFORCE 8800GT
Device manager says Nvidia 190.62 is loaded
:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am updated to nvidia 190.62 (for XP Pro x64) and still have the "won't Autostart" issue.

Back