• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update on BD+ Crack?

why dont you just use version 3319a for now? it lets you play BD+ off the HDD
Under XP and Nvidia 8600GT, I discovered that 3319a windowboxes video: neither 2911 or 3516 do that.

2911 works for the majority of titles, but those with a spinning wheel at the beginning (net accessing?) crash PowerDVD. 3516 works for those titles that don't work under 2911, but it has its own issues.

Under XP and Nvidia 8600GT, I discovered that 3319a windowboxes video: neither 2911 or 3516 do that.

2911 works for the majority of titles, but those with a spinning wheel at the beginning (net accessing?) crash PowerDVD. 3516 works for those titles that don't work under 2911, but it has its own issues.

I have not noticed that my self, i do have a dual boot XP & Vista but all of my HD playback is under Vista i can check it though

Back