• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update on BD+ Crack?

When the fat lady sings, it's over

The bottom line here is, stay tuned boys and girls - the next episode will be even more exciting!!

And as for BD+, the rumors, where James is, what he and Peer are doing, not doing, thinking of doing, trying to do.....

Like in a Wagner opera, the wife elbows the husband to wake up when the fat lady stands up to start singing: the opera ends soon. ;)

You can always count on James and Peer and all others involved with Slysoft....:rock:

When it comes to new protection technology nobody than SlySoft makes
the new protections useless. Even how hard it may be...:clap:

And gives us consumers fair use of a possibility...:D

Go get em, Peer and team. Then you can take a well earned rest for a while. :)

...that's the part that never came true so far...:(

Well, that is quite true. There's always something to fix, isn't there? sigh. :) And in this case, given what month it is, I have a feeling I know what that'll be. Man, your job sucks! :p

Well, that is quite true. There's always something to fix, isn't there? sigh. :) And in this case, given what month it is, I have a feeling I know what that'll be. Man, your job sucks! :p

Didn't they (AACS) miss an update though? Should have been in January if it's every 3 months. Last one was in October when Silver Surfer, DH4, etc... came out.

Didn't they (AACS) miss an update though? Should have been in January if it's every 3 months. Last one was in October when Silver Surfer, DH4, etc... came out.

Yup. They're overdue. Only a matter of time I'm sure.

"The Blu-Ray Disc Association is claiming that this protection scheme will be very difficult to break, because for each title the specific decoding keys have to be extracted, and each virtual machine has to be reverse-engineered. “BD+ will be the proverbial thorn in the side of Blu-ray movie rippers,” optical storage analyst Wesley Novack was quoted as saying. “With AACS and BD+ switching up encryption keys and methods routinely (BD+), it might become too much work to determine how to rip every Blu-ray Disc title out there.”

June 22nd, 2007

Source:
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/6830/

Okey it's old news but just see how wrong The Blu-Ray Disc Association had when they clamied it was impossible to break BD+ for the next 10 years.

And Slysoft succeeds to break it in less soon...:clap:

SlySoft Crew you....:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. They're overdue. Only a matter of time I'm sure.

Maybe Slysoft's oracle approach bought us some time. I assumed they would just roll all of the software players, but maybe the software companies insisted they only roll the compromised player. That would only be fair. Did I use the word "fair"? That word may not apply here...

Maybe Slysoft's oracle approach bought us some time. I assumed they would just roll all of the software players, but maybe the software companies insisted they only roll the compromised player. That would only be fair. Did I use the word "fair"? That word may not apply here...

Fair doesn't ever seem to apply when talking about the AACS LA, that's for sure. :D I'm not sure what the deal is tbh. Maybe because the OSS community didn't break it they felt there was no need to change anything and issue new keys. After all, there's really no actual benefit as they know it's only a matter of time before Slysoft breaks it and what does that really buy them vs the expense of having to issue a new MKB? So, maybe all is well for now. HA HA HA HA. :)

If Slysoft says there on top of it,im sure they are.If half the people knew what was involved to reverse engineer,and write code they would have a little patience.I think James,has been pretty good about answering the posts every other day asking if it is cracked.Slysoft,has never let us down before and im sure they will pull through againin due time1

Is this the same encryption that hdcp carries or is the BD+ problem only for rippings Blu Ray?

Is it maybe possible to have a version of the software to fix hdcp only? I don't really want to rip disks or back them up I just want to be able to view them on my monitor which unfortunately does not have hdcp :(

HDCP is "a part" of AACS. If AACS is gone HDCP also. Anydvd HD can remove the AACS encryption in realtime, so you should buy AnyDVD HD and HDCP is not a problem anymore.

BD+ is something different.

HDCP is "a part" of AACS. If AACS is gone HDCP also. Anydvd HD can remove the AACS encryption in realtime, so you should buy AnyDVD HD and HDCP is not a problem anymore.

Yeah, but they are tied up. You're not supposed to be able to play AACS-less discs that also have BD+. Sure, you can use 3319a, but as the stupid bluray updates keep coming, you're gonna have to put up with the hassle of having 2 different installs of PowerDVD.

Lets wait some weeks an BD+ will be cracked and than you can use every PowerDVD Version you like. At the moment you are right. The new BD+ movies don't work but I only now two studios which use BD+ (Fox and Sony) so you can watch the most BDs without HDCP by using Anydvd.

I already bought it, just not able to play BD+ movies and PowerDVD doesn't offer that version anymore. I am so fustrated that I can't watch a movie even though I did nothing wrong. Why are they punishing me :(

I already bought it, just not able to play BD+ movies and PowerDVD doesn't offer that version anymore. I am so fustrated that I can't watch a movie even though I did nothing wrong. Why are they punishing me :(

why dont you just use version 3319a for now? it lets you play BD+ off the HDD

why dont you just use version 3319a for now? it lets you play BD+ off the HDD

can't get it.. Cyberlink doesn't offer that version anymore and I don't want to risk downloading something from a place I can't hold accountable

check your Private Messages

I hate to ask, but can someone please give me a notice to check my Private Messages as well ;)

Like I said before, I just ordered an LG GGW-H20L and it should be here on 3-3-2008. I anticipate some issues with whatever version of OEM PDVDU7 ships with it.

Thanks in advance.

Back