• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unexpected shutdown

stevied21

win 7 home ed
Intel i7 1.6GHz
4gb mem
64 bit

Using the latest trial version of clone bd. Every time I try converting to a device or file I get an unexpected system shutdown. I don't think I can create a log file. When computer is rebooted there is an empty file generated. I have made one successful movie only copy of Underworld evolution. However if I try to verify it by pressing next on player it freezes. I have not tried to watch it all the way through but it appears that it will play. I have tried to copy from disc and folder with same result.

win 7 home ed
Intel i7 1.6GHz
4gb mem
64 bit

Using the latest trial version of clone bd. Every time I try converting to a device or file I get an unexpected system shutdown. I don't think I can create a log file. When computer is rebooted there is an empty file generated. I have made one successful movie only copy of Underworld evolution. However if I try to verify it by pressing next on player it freezes. I have not tried to watch it all the way through but it appears that it will play. I have tried to copy from disc and folder with same result.
No one else has reported a BDODs with CloneBD, what other software have you installed or hardware? Please try and send in a log file if possible, without that we have no information to help you.

No one else has reported a BDODs with CloneBD, what other software have you installed or hardware? Please try and send in a log file if possible, without that we have no information to help you.

I am using a dell 1747 laptop an external multi-format blue-ray drive(Memorex). I have open cloner software installed as well. open blu-ray ripper 2,blue cloner 4,open dvd ripper 3, dvd cloner 5. The open cloner software works ok but they rely on your program for movie keys and are more expensive for subscriptions. just to clarify I have not been able to generate a MKV or mp4 without a system crash. Don't know how to make log file without programs help. ill check forum.

list of compatible software and hardware?

Is there a list of compatible hardware and software. Almost time for a new computer. Is it possible to uninstall from laptop and reinstall on desktop. Desktop may be more compatible.

Is there a list of compatible hardware and software. Almost time for a new computer. Is it possible to uninstall from laptop and reinstall on desktop. Desktop may be more compatible.

System Requirements
  • A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
  • Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
  • Administrator rights are required to install.
  • Blu-ray drive reader/writer
  • About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays

System Requirements
  • A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
  • Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
  • Administrator rights are required to install.
  • Blu-ray drive reader/writer
  • About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays

Thank you. You have a great support team. Looks like I may be a little weak @ 1.6 ghz. I backed up Underworld Evolution to my hard drive a couple of times using clonebd. The first one was a movie only (Cyberlink media suit 10 power dvd 12) played fine but slow and froze a few times. when clicking next button to preview it. I needed a log file so I backed up complete 1:1 copy. It came out great. System crashes when I try to make a mp4 or mkv. Just shuts off like power button is held down. Then it gives you the choice to restart in system safe mode or normally after I turn back on. Sometimes there is a small amount of data in the movie file 200-400 mb. Shuts down around 4%. Noticed even with the quad core I 7 cpu is maxed out. Cant send log file after crash so I thought maybe the log file from the source might help. Going to try on desktop. more ghz, better graphics, and memory

Attachments

• Underworld Evolution log file.zip
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
Anydvd HD log files

Just found some log files in Anydvd hd from sytem crashes. Not sure if it helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.7.0_Info_E_67428307_VOLUME_ID.ziplog
    288.5 KB · Views: 6
Underworld Evolution log files

Tried to mp4 file on desktop. Worked better but failed to backup entire movie. Backed up little over 19 min of moviesuccessfully.

dell inspiron 580s with NVidia GeForce 310 same software installed
2.93 ghz i3 processer
6gb ram
85 gb free on hard drive
win 7 64 bit
directx 10
I assume log file will show steps I took in the backup process?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.7.0_Info_E_UNDERWORLD_EVOLUTION.ziplog
    177.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Underworld Evolution log.zip
    480.1 KB · Views: 1
Underworld Evolution log

Don't know if im creating anydvd log file right but here is another Anydvd hd logfile of a successful copy of the same movie using my other bd backup software. Sometimes the software assigns the wrong movie name to the file. It called Underworld Evolution "logical volume". Notice size of finished backup. 4.59 gb. Could of made smaller by decreasing bit rate and resolution but I noticed the more I compress the movie the more the computers cpu and memory are utilized. Whoops was trying to set video and audio file type to match clonebd. Says I created windows media audio and video file type instead of mp4

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.7.0_Info_E_UNDERWORLD_EVOLUTION.ziplog
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
'Logical volume' is the default name that discs are given when created by the original authoring software, so if the original author was lazy and didn't give it a name then that's what the disc is called and what AnyDVD HD will pick up on

Don't know if im creating anydvd log file right but here is another Anydvd hd logfile of a successful copy of the same movie using my other bd backup software. Sometimes the software assigns the wrong movie name to the file. It called Underworld Evolution "logical volume". Notice size of finished backup. 4.59 gb. Could of made smaller by decreasing bit rate and resolution but I noticed the more I compress the movie the more the computers cpu and memory are utilized. Whoops was trying to set video and audio file type to match clonebd. Says I created windows media audio and video file type instead of mp4

Thanks for info. Just wanted to assure moderator I sent right log. Not sure what information they see in log file. Incidentally the other program I use was worse at backing up then clonebd when it first came out and had less features. Very excited about clonebds potential.

I'm having the same problem, backing up Skyfall. I tried it twice and my computer shutdown each time. I checked the system requirements and the computer met all the requirements. What is the solution? I'm using CloneBD 1.0.3.4 and AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0.

Back