• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Uncharted 4K "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!"

Wryker

I'm running 8.6.1.0 and keep getting this error.
I'm on-line and other discs are working without issue but not this one.

Here's the logfile. Thank you for responding (and moving my post to this section - I googled my error and ended up posting in the same section someone posted the same issue a year or so ago)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.1.0_Info_E_UNCHARTED.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
So checking your log, your OPD ID matches one that's already been reported:

69) Uncharted -- OPD: (US) BD_ea5923783a04 // (Amazon US) BD_194450eeb983 // (Amazon US) BD_8163fc838464 **(new)**

So if you want to be an alternate contact for that title to keep track of it on that list, you can post a scanner report by following the instructions in the first and third post of the thread I linked or you can just periodically check it until the key is available and it just works. There is no need to update AnyDVD, the key will be in the Online Protection Database (OPD) when it's available.

So checking your log, your OPD ID matches one that's already been reported:

69) Uncharted -- OPD: (US) BD_ea5923783a04 // (Amazon US) BD_194450eeb983 // (Amazon US) BD_8163fc838464 **(new)**

So if you want to be an alternate contact for that title to keep track of it on that list, you can post a scanner report by following the instructions in the first and third post of the thread I linked or you can just periodically check it until the key is available and it just works. There is no need to update AnyDVD, the key will be in the Online Protection Database (OPD) when it's available.
Thank you!

I'm not sure if this helps at all, but I just encountered the same problem. I bought my Uncharted UHD off the shelf at Walmart.

Same advice. The disc isn't supported. You can go to the thread I linked to in order to track your specific version of the disc.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Back