• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to use BD Info

Are you using BDinfo 051?
Are you using TSMUXER 188b? (from doom9)

Instead of loading the movie only PLAYLIST file into TSMUXER load the movie only associated M2TS file or files into TSMUXER.

After the source Blu-ray disk is ripped to the HARD DRIVE, load the BDMV folder into BDinfo.

Sometimes movie only in BDinfo 051 can have more than one version, like directors cut, camera angle 1, camera angle 2.

:agree:

This step by step should work for you:
1) Start up AnyDVDHD

2) Put Blu Ray disk in Blu Ray drive (you do have a Blu Ray drive, correct???)

3) Let AnyDVDHD scan the disk. It will only take a few seconds, but when it's done, a status screen should pop up with information detailing if it successfully decrypted the Blu Ray disk. If the screen doesn't pop up, then double click on the fox notification icon and select "Status". Note if AnyDVDHD successfully decrypted the disk. (You do have the high definition verson of AnyDVDHD, correct???)

4) Assuming that you do have the high def version of AnyDVDHD AND it successfully decrypted the disk, you can close the status screen (leave AnyDVDHD running however).

5) Fire up BDInfo and using the select button next to the BD Source input box, naviage to your Blu Ray disk. !!!This is important!!! Select the disk name and press okay. Why this is important is because when you select the disk, the folders that make up the disk will show (the disk structure will expand). Don't select any of these folders. Leave the disk name highligted so that BDInfo can scan the entire folder structure.

6) BDInfo after a few seconds, should list the largest playlist files in the playlist file box. The first one is usually the one with the movie/soundtrack files. Sometimes the first two playlist files will play the same file structure. In this case, still select the first one. Note this playlist number (something like 00001.mpls).

7) Having done this, you can now close BDInfo. That part is done.

8) Open TsMuxeR (remembering to keep AnyDVDHD running the entire time) and pressing the add button, navigate to you Blu Ray disk in your Blu Ray drive. Now, whereas before you only selected the disk name, this time when the disk structure expands, you will select the BDMV folder. Within that folder is the playlist folder. Within that folder are the playlist files. Select the playlist file that BDInfo said was the movie file.

9) After a second or two, TsMuxeR will show the requisite movie and sound files for that playlist. Go ahead and select the streams you want to keep. You can do this by unchecking the ones you don't or by deleting the ones you don't want so that they disappear from the list (Don't worry, the disk is okay, the files aren't actually deleted:eek:). It's my practice to keep only 3 files ,the movie file, first one on the list usually, the high definition file, and 1 subtitle file, called presentation file here (i might go deaf one day:confused:).

10) Once you do this, then select the "Create Blu Ray" radial button so that TsMuxeR can create a Blu Ray file structure. Don't change any other setting in the program. Everything else left at default seems to work just fine. I know others are doing funky things like playing with specific m2ts files and such, but for our beginner purposes, every other setting in TsMuxeR is set to default.

11) Anyway, once you've selected the "Create Blu Ray" radial button and selected where you want to save the new Blu Ray structure. By default, TsMuxeR selects the disk that you will copy the files from. Obviously, you can't write to there so you will need to select another location.

12) Once you've selected a location, now you are ready to let TsMuxeR do its thing. Press the "Start Muxing" button. This should take about 10 to 20 minutes or so depending on your Blu Ray drive speed and your cpu horsepower.

13) Once that's done, you will now have a blu ray structure at the location you chose. Open that folder up in the ISO program of your choice (I recommend ImageBurn) and make an ISO of the entire folder structure.

14) You can now mount this ISO using Virtual Clone Drive and play it in PowerDVD just like any other disk (First mount in VCD, then navigate to the Sheep Virtual drive to play the iso).

Thanks SO much for your instructions on this. I have a follow up question... When I go to add the playlist file into txmuxer I'm getting - "Can't find tsMuxer or depended library" I click ok then I get "Can't detect stream type. File name E:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00100.mpls"

I do have anydvdhd running too.

Any idea what's going on here?

You're using XP? And you have the UDF 2.5 drivers installed? If not, yup, you'll get that error.

Oh wait...worse yet. Do you have the tsmuxer.exe in the same directory as the tsMuxerGui.exe?? They're both quite necessary.

You're using XP? And you have the UDF 2.5 drivers installed? If not, yup, you'll get that error.

I'm using Vista.

I dowloaded from doom. When I extracted all files I noticed I have both txmuxer and txmuxergui in the folder. txmuxer doesn't open but the gui does.

Then you have other issues cause it works just fine for most of us. I have no idea what to tell you. You're sure you're opening the right playlist? The gui is just that...a front end. It's calling into the command line version to do all the work. What version of tsmuxer are you using?

Then you have other issues cause it works just fine for most of us. I have no idea what to tell you. You're sure you're opening the right playlist? The gui is just that...a front end. It's calling into the command line version to do all the work. What version of tsmuxer are you using?

File version 1.8.4.88

BDinfo is showing 00100mpls and that is the one I point txmuxer to.

Oh wait...worse yet. Do you have the tsmuxer.exe in the same directory as the tsMuxerGui.exe?? They're both quite necessary.

This was the issue cuz I dragged gui out to desktop and left txmuxer in folder.:doh:

Quick follow up on this. I've tsmuxed ok now I'm trying to make iso with imgburn and I'm unsure what to choose as the destination. I've tried to make a blank folder to save it to but imgburn doesn't let me save it there. Where to you save it to?

A blank folder?? What??? You just output the ISO file to wherever you want it. I totally don't follow what you're asking or having trouble with.

when i tried to open bdmv folder from any decrypted movies,i getting this error allways,i checked all versions of bdinfo,i have 4 pc and i checked on different os systems but howmuch i tried i couldnt make it work,please help me i need this program as working

Thanks in advance
Ps3z

Attachments

• bdinfo error.jpg
    bdinfo error.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 7
try taking the full stop out of the folder name

i tried from bdrom and i mounted iso files,i have too much movies as decrypted and non decrypted,but its no works :( i dont know what makes a problem

Back