• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to use BD Info

E

europeman

I have tried 2 different movies.

I used BD Info to get the playlist. With Enchanted it does not play at all just a black/gray screen and the other movie TSMuxer gives me an error about wrong streams or something to that effect.

PLease help
________
Condom

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried 2 different movies.

I used BD Info to get the playlist. With Enchanted it does not play at all just a black/gray screen and the other movie TSMuxer gives me an error about wrong streams or something to that effect.

PLease help

First, make sure that AnyDVD HD is running in the background when you load the disk into BDInfo. BDInfo cannot correctly read the disk if it is not first decrypted so that is important.

Second, when BDInfo gives you what it thinks is the correct movie playlist and you load that into TsMuxer, you'll just want to verify in the stream viewer that you actually see the movie. It will be something like "VC1\MPEG-2 @4.1 1920:1080" or something similiar to that. You should also see some AC3 streams, possibly a DTSHD or other type of high def soundtrack stream. If you don't see some combination of these three, then most likely you do have the wrong playlist. I don't usually view all of the playlists in tsmuxer, so i don't know how far the other playlists deviate from what i just said.

However, based on my experience, BDInfo is usually spot on with the movie playlists so number 2 shouldn't be an issue for you (if you follow point 1 that is)

Error message enclosed

Bitstream exception. It does not have to be! Plase contact the application support team for more information.

As far as the steps I am open BD Info and browse to the folder with the rip. I then open TSMuxer and add the playlist into it and create blu ray disk. The latest thing I did was within BD Info scan the bit rate and the same thing happens.
________
CAT WHEELS

Bitstream exception. It does not have to be! Plase contact the application support team for more information.

As far as the steps I am open BD Info and browse to the folder with the rip. I then open TSMuxer and add the playlist into it and create blu ray disk. The latest thing I did was within BD Info scan the bit rate and the same thing happens.

Point BDInfo to the optical disk, not the folder. Again, make sure AnyDVD is running in the background.

I'm not sure how BDInfo reacts when pointed to a ripped (non-ISO) Blu Ray structure so i can't offer help on that. I'm pretty confident that if you pointed it to the Blu Ray disk (or ISO of a Blu Ray disk) then it would work as expected.

It doesn't matter if you use AnyDvd running in the background to remove the copy protection or you use another ripper to rip the entire Blu-Ray compliant disk to the hard drive.

The important thing is if you use BDinfo to find the playlist or the M2TS file or files that the BDMV FOLDER is what you load into BDinfo and that the BDMV FOLDER has been decrypted BEFORE you load it into BDinfo.

When successful, line one of BDinfo will ALWAYS be the primary movie only playlist with the associated movie only M2TS files associated with that playlist.

:agree:

Does not matter

Whether I use the ripped disk or the actual disk. I have used line 1 and it gives the error. Do I need to do something to prep it.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD

@europeman

Using the engineering SWAG (sciencetific wild ass guess) method of trying to find the problem why you can't load/run BDinfo.

I believe you are not getting the source disk copy protection removed, from whatever method you are using, thus causing the BDMV FOLDER still to have copy protection on it, and not load or run properly in BDinfo.

Once you have the BDMV FOLDER completely clean of protection it will load and run in BDinfo and you will be able to find the main movie PLAYLIST and M2TS files.

Recheck you procedure for removing the copy protection from your source Blu-ray compliant disk.

:D

@europeman

Here is another thought.

The author of BDinfo stated very strongly that the input file must be clean of copy protection before loading into BDinfo.

Try creating the cleaned version of BDMV FOLDER into a clean ISO IMAGE and then load that CLEANED IMAGE directly into Bdinfo and see if the image will load.

Using the SWAG method stated earlier, I don't think you are going to be able to create a non-clean BDMV FOLDER, to a non-clean ISO IMAGE, and then clean the ISO IMAGE and load into BDinfo.
:disagree:

Totally frustrated

I have disabled AnyDVD created an image and plays fine with PowerDVD. I have attempted to separate out the main video with and without anyDVD with no difference.

I do believe the copy protection has been removed otherwise the image would have not played correctly

Please Help
________
Digital Vaporizer

If you create an image from the original disc with AnyDVD HD disabled then it will still have copy protection. Or are you saying you created an image from a folder with AnyDVD HD disabled?

clarification

I ripped it to a hard with AnyDVD, in fact did it twice. I attempted to use BDInfo with both AnyDVD enabled and disabled.

I cannot get BDInfo to find an image it seems to be only able to select directories and not files,

Am I missing something here. If you need anymore information I will be happy to provide.
________
Lesbian Webcam

I ripped it to a hard with AnyDVD, in fact did it twice. I attempted to use BDInfo with both AnyDVD enabled and disabled.

I cannot get BDInfo to find an image it seems to be only able to select directories and not files,

Am I missing something here. If you need anymore information I will be happy to provide.

This step by step should work for you:
1) Start up AnyDVDHD

2) Put Blu Ray disk in Blu Ray drive (you do have a Blu Ray drive, correct???)

3) Let AnyDVDHD scan the disk. It will only take a few seconds, but when it's done, a status screen should pop up with information detailing if it successfully decrypted the Blu Ray disk. If the screen doesn't pop up, then double click on the fox notification icon and select "Status". Note if AnyDVDHD successfully decrypted the disk. (You do have the high definition verson of AnyDVDHD, correct???)

4) Assuming that you do have the high def version of AnyDVDHD AND it successfully decrypted the disk, you can close the status screen (leave AnyDVDHD running however).

5) Fire up BDInfo and using the select button next to the BD Source input box, naviage to your Blu Ray disk. !!!This is important!!! Select the disk name and press okay. Why this is important is because when you select the disk, the folders that make up the disk will show (the disk structure will expand). Don't select any of these folders. Leave the disk name highligted so that BDInfo can scan the entire folder structure.

6) BDInfo after a few seconds, should list the largest playlist files in the playlist file box. The first one is usually the one with the movie/soundtrack files. Sometimes the first two playlist files will play the same file structure. In this case, still select the first one. Note this playlist number (something like 00001.mpls).

7) Having done this, you can now close BDInfo. That part is done.

8) Open TsMuxeR (remembering to keep AnyDVDHD running the entire time) and pressing the add button, navigate to you Blu Ray disk in your Blu Ray drive. Now, whereas before you only selected the disk name, this time when the disk structure expands, you will select the BDMV folder. Within that folder is the playlist folder. Within that folder are the playlist files. Select the playlist file that BDInfo said was the movie file.

9) After a second or two, TsMuxeR will show the requisite movie and sound files for that playlist. Go ahead and select the streams you want to keep. You can do this by unchecking the ones you don't or by deleting the ones you don't want so that they disappear from the list (Don't worry, the disk is okay, the files aren't actually deleted:eek:). It's my practice to keep only 3 files ,the movie file, first one on the list usually, the high definition file, and 1 subtitle file, called presentation file here (i might go deaf one day:confused:).

10) Once you do this, then select the "Create Blu Ray" radial button so that TsMuxeR can create a Blu Ray file structure. Don't change any other setting in the program. Everything else left at default seems to work just fine. I know others are doing funky things like playing with specific m2ts files and such, but for our beginner purposes, every other setting in TsMuxeR is set to default.

11) Anyway, once you've selected the "Create Blu Ray" radial button and selected where you want to save the new Blu Ray structure. By default, TsMuxeR selects the disk that you will copy the files from. Obviously, you can't write to there so you will need to select another location.

12) Once you've selected a location, now you are ready to let TsMuxeR do its thing. Press the "Start Muxing" button. This should take about 10 to 20 minutes or so depending on your Blu Ray drive speed and your cpu horsepower.

13) Once that's done, you will now have a blu ray structure at the location you chose. Open that folder up in the ISO program of your choice (I recommend ImageBurn) and make an ISO of the entire folder structure.

14) You can now mount this ISO using Virtual Clone Drive and play it in PowerDVD just like any other disk (First mount in VCD, then navigate to the Sheep Virtual drive to play the iso).

Last edited:
follow up

I did do one thing differently as I did it from the ripped complete movie file and not the actual disk.

I did not see the playlist file. for Example it might say xxx35xxx but when looking for the file it would not be displayed. Is it a hidden file?
________
SUZUKI RF SERIES HISTORY

did you rip the entire disc to hard drive or just the main movie file? The playlist files are in the playlist folder. I'd recommend following his instructions step by step as I've never done this before and tried it and his instructions work fine, I even did it using a folder on the hard drive and that worked too

I will double check

I am not certain if they are playlist files or not. I select the top track run report and then use the specific tracks file listed in BDInfo. For example track 130 then 0-30 than 132 and 133. I believe those are mt2s files but not entirely certain.

I will attempt it following his exact direction this evening
________
Schizoid Libber

once bdinfo has loaded the disc in, the box on the left 'Select playlist(s)' has a list of files. Usually the largest is the main movie take note of that one xxxxx.MPLS and then in tsmuxer load in the xxxxx.MPLS file from 'BDMV\Playlist'

I am not certain if they are playlist files or not. I select the top track run report and then use the specific tracks file listed in BDInfo. For example track 130 then 0-30 than 132 and 133. I believe those are mt2s files but not entirely certain.

I will attempt it following his exact direction this evening

What we have here is a failure to communicate:D

Anyway, let me know when you are ready to try it and i'll walk you through as you do it.

I will be home in about 3 hours

I will try it first following your instructions and then take it from there
________
Alaska dispensary

I always do it the way principalityfusion specified (nice directions, btw :)) and have not had any problems at all. I gotta get all this set up on my new laptop now so I can play on here and not just the HTPC. But I've been using BDInfo for a few weeks now with no problems. Both on original discs and on mounted ISOs. I've not tried it with folders. Oh right, I never create folders. HAHAHAHAH. :)

Back