• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to rip BD to HD

zapper

Hi, can someone direct me to a posting or sticky on ripping a BD movie to my hard drive, do have AnyDVD BL. Having a heck of a time finding a thread or posting searched and nothing on point, so it must be simple to do but for some reason or another I am unable to find it and getting a little frustated ( my fault ) . Have tried and for some reason the drive will not recognise the BL disk nor Any DVD set on Blue Ray or just ripping to hard drive method.

Would appreciate a little pointer.

Are you using Win XP? You need udf driver to "see" Bluray disc. Search for udf drivers in this forum.

or you right click on the fox's head and then rip to drive

Just wondering, do you use Blu-ray Drive or regular DVD drive?

Was thinking the same thing, do you mean a bl burner? if so no I don't.

So is you drive a Blu-ray drive (reader or burner) or just a standard DVD drive? If it's just a DVD drive then it won't read Blu-ray discs at all

so you have no Blu-ray drive on the PC, then you can't read them in directly on the PC as they won't be recognized in a DVD drive

Go get a blu-ray drive (Rom or burner), you are lucky, I bought my 1st blu-ray drive 2 year ago, it costs me $500+, now only around $100

I bought my Sony writer on ebay 2 years ago form the US for around $350 and it's still going strong

Back