• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to rip BD to HD

zapper

Hi, can someone direct me to a posting or sticky on ripping a BD movie to my hard drive, do have AnyDVD BL. Having a heck of a time finding a thread or posting searched and nothing on point, so it must be simple to do but for some reason or another I am unable to find it and getting a little frustated ( my fault ) . Have tried and for some reason the drive will not recognise the BL disk nor Any DVD set on Blue Ray or just ripping to hard drive method.

Would appreciate a little pointer.

So is you drive a Blu-ray drive (reader or burner) or just a standard DVD drive? If it's just a DVD drive then it won't read Blu-ray discs at all

so you have no Blu-ray drive on the PC, then you can't read them in directly on the PC as they won't be recognized in a DVD drive

Go get a blu-ray drive (Rom or burner), you are lucky, I bought my 1st blu-ray drive 2 year ago, it costs me $500+, now only around $100

I bought my Sony writer on ebay 2 years ago form the US for around $350 and it's still going strong

Back