• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to login to Netflix with Anystream. Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdeadworry

I closed my Netflix tab in Anystream and reactivated the tab and now I am unable to login to Netflix. All other providers work as intended. The error message from Netflix is incorrect password. This is not true since it will login correctly with Waterfox (aka. Firefox) browser. In fact I copy the login from Waterfox but no joy.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    302.4 KB · Views: 1
The normal login in the web page of the browser goes ok.....otherwise not. And it's an issue for other streaming programs (sorry for the little OT but it's for information purposes).... It seems like if the app engine is based on chrome, the issue will return a "wrong password, please try again later"...But login credentials are ok.

In general, you want to see 200 http requests. They are good!
Yes, but that particular "200" is for a recaptcha

The OP might have to use the CookieThief function

OP
@RedFox 1 can explain it better, but log in with a browser, then start AS and there should be an option to adopt the browser session

Go back to AnyStream Use adapt.jpg with your e-mail and password filled in Netflix
Press Adapt Session from another browser and you should be logged in automatically

Adopt session from other only works for chromium based browsers not with firefox based, Google chrome is not installed. I have chromium installed in a containerized fashion but will not work. I suppose I can try edge (yuck) and see if that works.

Adopt session from other only works for chromium based browsers not with firefox based, Google chrome is not installed. I have chromium installed in a containerized fashion but will not work. I suppose I can try edge (yuck) and see if that works.
Yes, Edge will work.

Ok this is strange I cannot login with edge either only firefox. I am at a loss.

i have firefox on my pc, the normal login works. the "chromium based" login, aka the app, doesnt. It appears to the app that the credentials are incorrect (but hey, they are correct, i just logged in by the normal browser....)

I closed my Netflix tab in Anystream and reactivated the tab and now I am unable to login to Netflix. All other providers work as intended. The error message from Netflix is incorrect password. This is not true since it will login correctly with Waterfox (aka. Firefox) browser. In fact I copy the login from Waterfox but no joy.
I think they changed something on netflix again. I log with Anystream without any problems. But I won't sign in with one of the competitive program at all. The other program prints a message that the password for my email is invalid.

I think they changed something on netflix again. I log with Anystream without any problems. But I won't sign in with one of the competitive program at all. The other program prints a message that the password for my email is invalid.
Yes, you can sign in with AS. Netflix changed their login procedures but AS works fine. This is not Mr Deadworrys issue. If this was an issue here, I believe you would see more than one thread.;)

We all are aware of Fabs issues, you don't have to dance around the name, they have a lot more issues than that, and I do not consider them competitors, just another program :LOL: The only thing I like to `avoid is whole discussions about their issues. ;)
Besides, they have their own Forum. --------> Going that way.

I don't even touch their website anymore, and the last time was when Slysoft was shut down due to the US government, but right before the RedFox Project came into existence.

Okay now, let's all be nice here, they have their business and we have ours, let us keep it that way. We know you are a long-time customer whatever_gong, and we appreciate all your feedback, but let's live and let live. :giggle:

Yes, you can sign in with AS. Netflix changed their login procedures but AS works fine. This is not Mr Deadworrys issue. If this was an issue here, I believe you would see more than one thread.;)
Glad to know…. Some “adaptations” will follow 👌🏻 logos work guys, as always.

Ok managed to login to Netflix but I had to install Google Chrome and use the Adopt a session button. Worked great. Thanks to all. So we might as well mark this issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back