• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Unable to download v1.5.2.5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flymo

Hi all

I have installed Windows 11 as a clean install one hour ago. This is my first time using the OS. I just tried downloading AnyStream 1.5.2.5 from Pete's post. The download starts but it always fails midway through.

Is there a problem with the servers at the moment or has anyone experienced this before on Windows 11?

I use W11 just fine, it has to be something more specific. Please create and upload a logfile after one download has failed again.

I just tried it. It's still coming off the forums server I assume going by the url which tends to mean it is slower but it worked for me ok just took a couple minutes. I would try it again but if it keeps up I think it is going to be your install or network stuff.

If I had to guess it sounds like a network misconfig on your end in the OS. Did you maybe fiddle with the MTU? That can cause exactly that problem.

I just tried it again and again it failed for me. Just to be clear DeepSpace, I'm not talking about downloading content within the software itself so I won't be able to create a log file. I simply cannot download the AnyStream.exe installer.

Try a different browser and see if it behaves differently I would suggest.

I just successfully downloaded both the 64-bit and 32-bit copies of v1.5.2.3 from the main website. Speeds were fast and smooth.

Both the 64-bit and 32-bit copies of v1.5.2.5 beta from Pete's post on this forum failed and their speeds were haywire whilst it tried.

Gonna try another browser now.

I tried a different browser and successfully downloaded the 32/64-bit copies of v1.5.2.5 beta although speeds were still haywire. I retried both copies in the old browser and both failed. I tested my connection for packet loss and it 100% passed with good speeds.

Did you maybe fiddle with the MTU?
No. Stock standard clean install of Windows 11.

I haven't the foggiest as to why the downloads were failing but I think it's safe to say the issue was me. Thanks for helping everyone. I think you can close thread now.

Hi all

I have installed Windows 11 as a clean install one hour ago. This is my first time using the OS. I just tried downloading AnyStream 1.5.2.5 from Pete's post. The download starts but it always fails midway through.

Is there a problem with the servers at the moment or has anyone experienced this before on Windows 11?
Please use these URLs, same physical server but different configuration (I'll change original URLS in Pete's post as well):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back