• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved unable to download from NF(credentials)

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinata

Hello,

I have a Premium NF subscription, that I am able to view fine in a web browser on the same system as AS, however I am unable to download anything and receive the error in the screenshot. this has started in the last month and none of the AS updates have resolved it. Have download for some time in the past without issue, started to occur recently.

As an example, I searched for Vinland and tried to download Season 02 and the attached screenshot is the result.

Steps taken to resolve.
- logout and back in within the AS app for the NF provider.
- Logout, reboot, log back in
- created and use a new unrestricted profile in NF
- uninstall AS, reboot, install, login

Any suggestions on how to resolve are welcome, thanks!

upload_2023-1-31_12-24-21.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    300.2 KB · Views: 3
If you are using a VPN that they block it could cause that.

Not using any VPN, D+ and AP working without issue from the same AS install on the same system.

Let me understand you, you cannot download anything at all, correct? Are you sure you are logged in? Are you sure your Netflix bill is paid? Since no one else is having issues, I have to assume it's on your end. I will look at your log file.

EDIT= Log out and log in again, your e-mail and or password has been rejected, if it still doesn't work make sure you typed it correctly, and or change your password. You are either logged in on too many machines or you didn't log in correctly.

It's absolutely a credentials issue with your password or e-mail.

Hello RedFox 1, I am able to login without an issue and brows via AS and via web browsers on the same system. This only occurs when clicking download. If it was a credentials issue, when logged out of the NF profile if my credentials were incorrect as you mention, I would not have been able to successfully log back in. I performed that same process and it should all be reflected in the log that I included in my report of this issue.

I'll admit it is an odd one, however, it is not as straight forward as credential issues and yes, the bill is paid.

Hello RedFox 1, I am able to login without an issue and brows via AS and via web browsers on the same system. This only occurs when clicking download. If it was a credentials issue, when logged out of the NF profile if my credentials were incorrect as you mention, I would not have been able to successfully log back in. I performed that same process and it should all be reflected in the log that I included in my report of this issue.

I'll admit it is an odd one, however, it is not as straight forward as credential issues and yes, the bill is paid.
Change your password. Log out of all machines you are logged into Netflix with. Do this, please.

I'll admit it is an odd one, however, it is not as straight forward as credential issues and yes, the bill is paid
It is very straight forward. Change your password. Log out of all machine you are logged into with Netflix, they are cracking down on password sharing. Thats your issue, Change your password, and you will be fixed, No one else has this issue, you are the only one. This forum would be lit up like a Christmas tree if it was an AnyStream issue.

I have the same Problem in Germany with New Titles.
Post in the German subforum and use the German language please. Please do not hijack another person's thread. Where is your log file, do not post without one, please.

Hello RedFox 1, that was my next thought. I have forced logout of all devices and changed the password. I am now able to download once again.
Thank you for your help!

Hello RedFox 1, that was my next thought. I have forced logout of all devices and changed the password. I am now able to download once again.
Thank you for your help!
You are welcome, I knew your issue from the start. I am glad you are sorted now. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back