• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to Download From Any Provider

Erick

Attempted to download random movies from 4 of my main providers and almost immediately get an error message for each one. I've logged out, shut down, and relogged back in with no success. This has been an issue for about two weeks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    826.3 KB · Views: 6
Just a few guesses....since no one else is suffering from the problem, it would lead me to believe it a local problem on your end.

[Error] [Mux:hulu] Could not write stream to the output file. Cannot continue with the download.
`
Do you have permission to write to the folder you are attempting? Have you tried running the program in Administrator Mode?
Other than that....Network Errors.

Did you change the download location?
Did you try changing the download location to a different drive.
Are there any syntax errors in your location if you did change it.
Did you try disabling Antivirus or Windows Defender?
Windows updates have been known to mess with permission settings. you may no longer have permission to write to that location.

I changed drives and it seems to be downloading. I'll let it play out and let you know. However, I did just notice that after I complete the download starting process, the download won't start until I press the play button in the queue under that provider. Each provider now has a play and pause button that needs to be clicked to start the download.

Thanks for the help Jimc

I changed drives and it seems to be downloading. I'll let it play out and let you know. However, I did just notice that after I complete the download starting process, the download won't start until I press the play button in the queue under that provider. Each provider now has a play and pause button that needs to be clicked to start the download.

Thanks for the help Jimc
What provider are you talking about?

Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Disney. It started last week where it would only download half the file, then provide an error. And now this week, it would immediately provide the error.

Thanks for the help Jimc
I think you have a few computer issues. Let me know if it continues. If this was an AS issue the board would be full of threads about it.

Thats what I was thinking and thats why I waited.

But I think I found the culprit. The drive is full.

Sorry for taking up your time. But I am grateful for the helpful community we have here.

Please dont judge as I already feel like a ding dong!!

Thats what I was thinking and thats why I waited.

But I think I found the culprit. The drive is full.

Sorry for taking up your time. But I am grateful for the helpful community we have here.

Please dont judge as I already feel like a ding dong!!
You are welcome. Please do not hesitate to post again if you have issues.

Each provider now has a play and pause button that needs to be clicked to start the download.
That's always been the case. But you usually have to pause it manually. It is only paused when you had something in queue when closing AS. Then it will stay paused when you start it again.

The drive is full.
That was my first thought when I saw this thread. But I was a bit too late. Happy downloading.

Back