• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable To Decrypt This Stream on AP

mmdavis

Of the 8 episodes that were available, only 3 of the 8 were successful. I received the "Unable to Decrypt" on the other 5. I have attached the failed logs.

Attachments

• The Chosen (season 1) Season 01 Episode 02 - Shabbat.astlog
    120.3 KB · Views: 4
  • The Chosen (season 1) Season 01 Episode 03 - Jesus Loves the Little Children.astlog
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • The Chosen (season 1) Season 01 Episode 05 - The Wedding Gift.astlog
    170.3 KB · Views: 0
  • The Chosen (season 1) Season 01 Episode 07 - Invitations.astlog
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
  • The Chosen (season 1) Season 01 Episode 08 - I Am He.astlog
    182.3 KB · Views: 0
also some titles on Netflix getting same message as you
Unable To Decrypt This Stream
for example
46 Yok Olan

Also having the failure to decrypt error with Amazon Prime. Wasn't getting this error yesterday.

Also now seeing the same problem in Netflix. I was able to record the first episode of a show but all of the other episodes failed to initialize. As did one movie that was queued after the show series. Strangely though, the second of three movies queued after the show series is recording....

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll add another log just in case it's useful to the Devs. AP, season had 23 episodes, two failed to decrypt. I shut down and attempted again, this log is that one episode that failed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    529.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about this guy and gals, the devs are still working on a better version but its going to take a while longer. They are working non-stop. Thanks for your patience.

Not piling on, just adding another example since this was through a subscription channel on AP, if that makes any kind of difference? Overboard on AMC+ via AP gives the Unable to decrypt error. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0_Overboard.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
While I am not sure of this being a new thing, I had a failure to decrypt a movie on AP that was not new content. Hamlet (1948) with Laurence Olivier.

Attachments

• Hamlet.astlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi Same on my Side today.
Yesterday all works fine after Update to 1.2.7.0
Today not more possible....

Attachments

• Das Rad der Zeit S01.E06.astlog
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek- Discovery S04.E04.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Started having problems on Prime using v1.2.7.0 - unable to decrypt (see attached + logs)

Attachments

• AnyStream Plus v 1.2.7.0.jpg
    AnyStream Plus v 1.2.7.0.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0 Dec 10 2021.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream Plus v 1.2.7.0.jpg
    AnyStream Plus v 1.2.7.0.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyStream Plus error - unable to decrypt.jpg
    AnyStream Plus error - unable to decrypt.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream Error Message - Hulu.jpg
    AnyStream Error Message - Hulu.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog Dec 9 2021.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream Error Message - Hulu 4 complete.jpg
    AnyStream Error Message - Hulu 4 complete.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
from 1244 to 1270. tried 5 movies from AP and 2 movies from HMAX yesterday. one series (9) episodes from NF. all good for now (AP no problems with language/resolution selection, HMAX HEVC with AC3 also all good), except NF had italian language selected which i have never selected in the past. figured it out after 2 episodes downloaded already. changed to original language and the language selection stuck for all 9 episodes. downloaded 10 episodes today, two different shows, from one of the channels over at AP. also, no problems whatsoever. still have to test HMAX episode download. so, at least here, things look much better. hopefully they stay that way. cheers!

edit: spoke too soon. queued another 4 episodes over at AP, third one got the nodecrypt error, deleted the download, and while 4th episode was downloading selected episode 3 again and selected different audio bitrate (thinking maybe the highest audio bitrate triggered the error), episode 4 finished and episode 3 downloaded ok. weird. so yeah.

edit: did cca 70 episodes on HMAX yesterday, HEVC, AC3, all queued, and not a single error

Last edited:
Prime Expanse s6 e1 error - unable to decrypt. AS+ 1.2.7.0 - see log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0 Expanse s6 e1 unable to decrypt.astlog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Prime Expanse s6 e1 error - unable to decrypt. AS+ 1.2.7.0 - see log

can confirm. expanse S06E01 cant be downloaded. tried a few resolutions, audio bitrates and combinations of both, no success. provided with S06E01 are a trailer and a recap and they download just fine. on a side note, succession over at HMAX, S03E08 aka the latest episode downloads just fine (720, HEVC, AC3). weird.

I'm having problems with this movies of Starzplay Channel

Attachments

• prime-Rudo e Cursi.astlog
  • prime-Rudo e Cursi.astlog
  • prime-Gone.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back