• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to decrypt - Netflix, Bros

pplm55

I'm trying to download Bros on Netflix and it returns unable to decrypt. Other movies on Netflix are working fine. Any ideas?

I'm trying to download Bros on Netflix and it returns unable to decrypt. Other movies on Netflix are working fine. Any ideas?
Please upload a logfile with every support request. I tested it and it works just fine
The Bros.jpg

I'm having similar issues trying to download two separate movies, Step Up 3 and Definitely, Maybe. Other movies and shows have downloaded just fine but these two are refusing to decrypt:

1686002334915.png

Any ideas? Logfile generated and attached. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    241.9 KB · Views: 1
Those title are not available in my region but your Netflix license license and your profile are not working. Change your password and make a new profile.

Last edited:
Here's the log file for Bros

Attachments

• Bros.astlog
    131.5 KB · Views: 1
I am beginning thing this is an Australian Netflix issue. Everyone reporting these errors is from Australia. I have no issue with them.

00:01:23.033 - [Error] Server error: Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream.

00:01:23.033 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (200, )

00:01:28.474 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Download process was aborted.

00:01:28.493 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] The file is not valid.

00:01:28.493 - [Notice] [vendor:netflix]

00:01:28.493 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Stopping the muxer

Last edited:
This is an Australian Netflix subscription issue. Also New Zealand.

To confirm, I'm in Australia. I DO NOT have the ad supported Netflix subscription, I have the full subscription.

To confirm, I'm in Australia. I DO NOT have the ad supported Netflix subscription, I have the full subscription.
Then try changing your password or making a new profile.

Hmmm, that's odd. Must be a Aust Netflix issue, though my issues are not due to being on a lower plan - I'm on the Premium plan not the ad-supported plan (although my subscription ends at the end of the billing period I still have access until the 12th of June):

Screenshot 2023-06-06 083107.png

Also of note is I can play those movies in the browser:
1686006355504.png

Any other ideas or is this just a weird Aust Netflix bug? :)

Its only in Australia, everyone in this thread is from Australia, its most probably a Netflix issue. Sorry people.

The Bros work fine in my region, I cannot test it in Australia, I am in the Caribbean. I am sorry about your issues. I will go over it with the developers when I see them.

Hmmm, that's odd. Must be a Aust Netflix issue, though my issues are not due to being on a lower plan - I'm on the Premium plan not the ad-supported plan (although my subscription ends at the end of the billing period I still have access until the 12th of June):

View attachment 72474

Also of note is I can play those movies in the browser:
View attachment 72475

Any other ideas or is this just a weird Aust Netflix bug? :)
Not sure why it's an Australia problem but I can confirm that I can download all other titles.

Not sure why it's an Australia problem but I can confirm that I can download all other titles.
Its an Australian Netflix issue, your movie downloads and plays fine in my region. Try it at another time.

Its an Australian Netflix issue, your movie downloads and plays fine in my region. Try it at another time.
It's totally a Redfox issue. It's being blocked in Australia today, tomorrow it might be elsewhere.

It's totally a Redfox issue. It's being blocked in Australia today, tomorrow it might be elsewhere.
and you know this "How", please dont start false rumors. If it was blocked you wouldn't be able to download anything.

Posted bypplm55
Other movies on Netflix are working fine.;)
;)

Back