• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ultraviolet DRM protections

Yea, the title of this thread is misleading. While there certainly is DRM involved, Ultraviolet is a digital storage locker for films. I've been using it. It's not horrible. Support is certainly improving now. Still has a long way to go IMO. But it's not bad.

Yea, the title of this thread is misleading. While there certainly is DRM involved, Ultraviolet is a digital storage locker for films. I've been using it. It's not horrible. Support is certainly improving now. Still has a long way to go IMO. But it's not bad.
+1, though I haven't used UV yet. The UV scare was largely based on the assumption that watching from disc would require a UV login; but that hasn't been the case. As I've said before in this thread, it would be virtually impossible to require a login to watch either BDs or DVDs; many BD players (and the vast majority of DVD players) are NOT web-connected and/or don't support the level of interactivity required for a login (i.e., BD-Live or Interactual-like DVD-ROM player programs).

Back