• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to get another 2 year license for Clone BD.

wayne1938

My license ran out for the free updates on CloneBD so I renewed it by credit card. Waited until the charge had cleared and was given a key by email. Have done this several times before with no problem.
When I activate the key they sent it says " free updates until Saturday, May 21, 2022? That was three weeks ago.
Have emailed support several times and they tell me that's not the "Ley" they sent, but don't tell me what to do about it.
I can open the Clone BD program and the Version, registered to, and serial number are all correct, but May 21 2022 is not right.
I have burned a Blu-ray disk with no problem, but something is not right, and don't know what to tell elby tech support when I email them again, it almost seems like a waste of time.
Does anyone on this forum have any ideas of what is causing this and who I should contact?

Thank you.

Maybe @Ivan can help you.

Not sure if it does matter, but can you tell us how exactly you purchased the upgrade? The link you used etc, but don't post payment information in the public.
Sadly I cannot tell you anything about my personal experience with upgrades, since I always bought the lifetime license. No need to bother with upgrades and if you want to use it for a long time anyway (I already knew that I will do so), this is the best way. Since you have done this several times before, is there a reason why you prefer upgrades? Only a personal question out of interest, has nothing to do with the problem or post itself.

and don't know what to tell elby tech support when I email them again, it almost seems like a waste of time.
He already did and it seems he don't want to again.

I think a screenshot is in order, but his license is working, so it's just a clerical error, it will get sorted.

@wayne1938

Just got feedback from my elby admin colleague.
According to them, your 2y renewal was successful.
I'll send you a pm.

Thanks, Ivan, very much appreciated.
I tried downloading that link and it says "Took too long to respond" Resources. Security.elby.ch is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.
I have turned off the firewall in Windows defender and allowed it in Malewarebytes.
I am on Comcast 1 gig/40 so should have more than enough speed.
I will keep playing with it.
If it's just a clerical error I can live with that.
Thanks again!

Back