• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Trying to download Rings of Power on Amazon, crashes with no message

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbessie

So I've been trying to download The Rings of Power from Amazon.

It downloads one, maybe two episodes, then crashes. It just dies, no messages. I see nothing in the Windows system or app logs.

I would post a log from AnyStream, but I'm not sure how to do that. I can bring up a log when I start it after the crash, but it only shows what's happened since I launched it this time, not what happened during the crash.

Any pointers on how to see what's happening during the crash?

EDIT: I see I can set it to create a log for every download. How do I find the logs created for each download, after it crashes?

EDIT: Found a log file along with the failed download; I guess that's how. I've enclosed the log. Though it looks like it finished the download. I'd queued up all the episodes, so it downloaded the one, as shown in the log, and then just crashed.

Last edited:
What happens if you try to download them one after another? So you don't have all of them in queue at the same time?

The only thing off I can notice is that it shows 0 fragments, but then downloads for several minutes successfully.
Probably just a costemtic issue and the issue that crashes AS happens after that, when it wants to download the next episode.
00:06:04.407 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 0 fragments
00:06:04.407 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 0 samples
00:06:04.407 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Expected duration of the stream: 0 seconds
00:06:04.407 - [Notice] [Pump:video:prime] Requesting license
00:06:04.433 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] Have initialization range
00:06:04.433 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 0 fragments
00:06:04.433 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 0 samples
00:06:04.433 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] Expected duration of the stream: 0 seconds[/Code]

I added all of them to my queue to test now. Running a test. In the US. So far, the first downloaded, and the second started. I will report back once it is done (or errors out.)
First 4 are done, it is on the 5th. So far so good.
I had all eight episodes of S1 in the queue, as well as the extras, for a total of 17 in the queue.
For ME, they all downloaded without issue..

Last edited:
Resolved because someone else successfully downloaded them?

Or did you find out what caused this and fixed it in the next release?
There is nothing wrong, everyone can download it besides you, the issue is on your end. As far as we are concerned the issue is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back