• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

True Hd/dts Master Audio

so if I'm using the 5.1 analog output I get the full sound it's only if I were using the digital out that the sound gets down sampled. That's what I thought the situation was.
As far as I understand, currently everything gets downsampled.

As far as I understand, currently everything gets downsampled.

If this is true isn't their advertising fraudulent

Home Theater Audio
High-definition audio technologies - Pure high-definition audio with Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, DTS-HD
8-channel surround sound - The ultimate home-theater audio support with true 7.1 channel Dolby Digital EX and 5.1 channel DTS
Advanced audio effects - The feeling of surround sound quality via sounds systems, headphones, and on notebook PCs, with technologies from Dolby, DTS, and CyberLink

I like the part where they say" Pure high-definition audio with Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, DTS-HD "

Sorry datman, I was refering to the post above mine which said that they eventually plan onmaking it so that it won t get downsampled. As for their advertising, it ain t fraudulent. You are still technically getting hidef audio, just not 24bit/96, Believe me, they have probably got a ton of lawyers look over this stuff 3 million times to make sure they won t be held liable.

yea I know. Besides even if we did win you would have to upgrade after installing the patch and there goes 3319a. I think our best option will be to help Slysoft develope a player

on the good side, I feel like there has been a big improvement from using the 5.1 analog output (might be all in my mind) at some point down the road it's going to get better:clap:

Everything I've read on avs in regards to PowerDVD and research on the HD Audio outputs that have been sampled many times states that:

As of 3730 Frequency Downsampling has been removed, however you still cannot get DTS-HD or True HD Audio via the Digtial Port, it is converted to normal Dobly Digital, though it uses the full 24bit now.

If have analog outputs you can get the full True HD/DTS Master from the Disk on your receiver. This has been tested and works. You do lose a small bit of quality only because analog cables have basic flaws just due to how they connect do your sound card, etc. But they do get the full audio.

I'm getting a headache. So if I'm using 3319a I'm getting down sampled

Having played dtsma and true hd via analogue through the onkyo 605 there is no difference between the two formats,leading me to presume that there is def something odd going on with the downsampling,is both being changed to lpcm at the same bit rate?anydvdhd:rock:

Back