Trouble with license

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Penguin, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Penguin

Penguin Member

I have the lifetime license. It works with older versions of AnyDVD just fine. With the newer updated versions, it says invalid license. Why? I reinstalled windows, reinstalled AnyDVD, selected my license which I've had for many years, and wham, invalid.

???

2. scotton

scotton Well-Known Member

Question for you. Do you have a slysoft license or a redfox license???

3. Penguin

Penguin Member

Redfox of course. I never got one from Slysoft.

4. Penguin

Penguin Member

The program is working fine on the other ssd, but the new one won't accept my license for the newer versions. One ssd is unplugged, the other has the new installation. That is all that has changed. There are not 2 instances running at once as I saw in one thread.

5. scotton

You said you have a license for many years redfox is a couple of years old. Try disabling your virus protection and see if that works. I am not sure what your problem is.

6. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Which version number does your license work with? Anything 7.x.x.x or less is SlySoft; 8.x.x.x is RedFox.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  7. Penguin

Penguin Member

I know I bought a redfox license. Perhaps I am using the old slysoft one I also had. Will search my system and see. Hopefully I have the newer one somewhere. As I said I have the updates on the original ssd and i know I have a valid license. If I cannot find the license how can I get it off of the original ssd? Registry?

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

E-mail, but its real simple to find out if you have a redfox license. visit this url https://shop.redfox.bz/lostkey.php, enter the e-mail used when purchasing the license. Then check that mailbox

9. Penguin

Penguin Member

Thanks for all the great replies. It did not occur to me that I was using the older Slysoft license. I found the email with my Redfox license key and problem solved. Back up and running with the latest version. Props to Redfox on a great product. Keep up the good work.

10. Ch3vr0n

Good to know its wolved. welcome back to the club :)

11. scotton

This guy is fibbing or something _I asked him if he had slysoft or redfox license!!! Now he had both!!

12. Ch3vr0n

Now be gentle, not the first user

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk