• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with license

Penguin

I have the lifetime license. It works with older versions of AnyDVD just fine. With the newer updated versions, it says invalid license. Why? I reinstalled windows, reinstalled AnyDVD, selected my license which I've had for many years, and wham, invalid.

???

Question for you. Do you have a slysoft license or a redfox license???

Question for you. Do you have a slysoft license or a redfox license???

The program is working fine on the other ssd, but the new one won't accept my license for the newer versions. One ssd is unplugged, the other has the new installation. That is all that has changed. There are not 2 instances running at once as I saw in one thread.

You said you have a license for many years redfox is a couple of years old. Try disabling your virus protection and see if that works. I am not sure what your problem is.

I know I bought a redfox license. Perhaps I am using the old slysoft one I also had. Will search my system and see. Hopefully I have the newer one somewhere. As I said I have the updates on the original ssd and i know I have a valid license. If I cannot find the license how can I get it off of the original ssd? Registry?

Thanks for all the great replies. It did not occur to me that I was using the older Slysoft license. I found the email with my Redfox license key and problem solved. Back up and running with the latest version. Props to Redfox on a great product. Keep up the good work.

Good to know its wolved. welcome back to the club :)

Now be gentle, not the first user

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back