• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trouble with inglorious basterds

Anybody else having trouble with inglorious basterds?

Only people who take history too seriously. :D

Seriously, If they were, this board would be lighting up today like a Christmas tree.

If you want help with your problem, follow the steps and post the correct information.

-W

Really it's just a yes or no question. Sort of a poll question. I had trouble with it at first but solved my problem, so I was just curious if anyone else had trouble with it. Sorry for the mass confusion from the simple first question. I will try to be more direct with any future questions.

Thanks for all the help.

Poll type questions usually cause far more trouble than they actually help. If a person is having a problem they should post exactly what the problem is, what the exact error message is, post log files, etc. It needs to be noted that 5 people could be having a problem with a specific movie release however it is entirely possible for all 5 people to be having a totally different problem caused by completely different things.

In general, everyone should read the "HAVE PROBLEMS? Read and answer these questions when posting, or risk being ignored!!!" thread. The steps are helpful in self-diagnosing an issue and also with providing necessary information to those who can help.

This movie was a piece of cake, the R1 version anyway. May we know what type of trouble you are having so maybe we can assist you? ;)

yes, I'm having trouble. Any Dvd doesn't seem to want to recognize the disc.
what do i do?

You go back to the top of this board. You read the STOP READ THIS BEFORE POSTING THREAD.

Then you start your own troubleshooting thread and post the required information.

I'll note that this title has no protections to speak of.... so if AnyDVD sees all your other disks and not this one - it's hightly likely you have a defective disk. (even if it plays fine - playing is not reading)

-W

no trouble here

just had to rip it to the hdd with any dvd then open with dvd shrink after wards then burned w/ nero express 7

No probs here using AnyDVD and Clone CD to get the whole disc.

The problem I had was due to either poor disc quality or disc damage(a minor scratch). It even stopped playing when I just tried to watch the movie. So I returned it and got another one. The 2nd time there was no problem.

As is the case with 99.9% of the "AnyDVD problems" we see here.

-W

You go back to the top of this board. You read the STOP READ THIS BEFORE POSTING THREAD.

Then you start your own troubleshooting thread and post the required information.

I'll note that this title has no protections to speak of.... so if AnyDVD sees all your other disks and not this one - it's hightly likely you have a defective disk. (even if it plays fine - playing is not reading)

-W

Yes I agree with clams, this one was a breeze.:D

Back