• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tried to buy with Visa and can't

Ah, the joy of an unused search function. It would have told you several users have had success with prepaid Visa cards.

Only thing that bothers me is if the credit card processor company is on the government's restricted/watch list. That could be the reason for the restrictions. If so, that could be bad for anyone trying to purchase. I will try again. The error code I received was #66. So I may switch to a different card and try again in a little while. Thanks everyone.

Can U post back if it works? I know some folks here have used it with no problem (visa GCs) but since im in canada im wondering b/c when i tried to use PaySafe...it was denied.

That's because paysafe isn't supported, it may be a cc it still uses the paysafe system.

That's because paysafe isn't supported, it may be a cc it still uses the paysafe system.

If paysafe is not supported...then WHY was there a paysafe website ICON as one of the payment options???

would have been nice to let canadians KNOW it didnt apply to us.

no wonder people are frustrated....

If paysafe is not supported...then WHY was there a paysafe website ICON as one of the payment options???

would have been nice to let canadians KNOW it didnt apply to us.

no wonder people are frustrated....
You must be confusing the Elaborate Bytes store with the RedFox store. As paysafe has never been an option on the RedFox store site. Only ever had visa , bitcoin, and for a short time MasterCard ( due to unforeseen issues it's not available right now) as a payment option.

Ah, the joy of an unused search function. It would have told you several users have had success with prepaid Visa cards.

Ah, the joy of a business that 'helps' potential CUSTOMERS desiring to buy their product by telling CUSTOMERS "Use the search function".

This is the most INANE operation I have ever observed and point in fact as to why I haven't even attempted to purchase a license.

How about a clearly labelled set of sticky threads: PAYMENT OPTIONS & SUGGESTIONS:
- How to pay with Bitcoin (for those CUSTOMERS that have never used Bitcoin and will never use it for any other purpose than to purchase Red Fox. Step-by-step instructions for CUSTOMERS in different countries.
- How to try and work around Visa rejections.
- Try using a prepaid Visa card.

Red Fox CUSTOMERS are trying to find ways to buy your PRODUCT - HELP THEM!! MAKE IT AS EASY AS POSSIBLE!!

I understand PayPal and other more straightforward methods are not options given the quasi-legal state in which Red Fox operates. That makes it even more important for a company operating in a questionable status to simplify the payment mechanisms for their CUSTOMERS.

Unless and until Red Fox takes some responsibility in CUSTOMER SERVICE, I have major questions about sustainability - I doubt I am the only one. I'll check back in another month or two and see if conditions seem amenable for purchase.

Seems like you didn't use the search either. There are multiple posts by users in the current bitcoin discussing topic from every part of using bitcoin. From creating an account down to sending a payment. Instructions for every country? The instructions are always the same, do you have any idea how many countries there are? How to work around visa rejections, multiple posts about that too. Error 66 or 0006: call your bank. That's the only "work around" there is. Using a prepaid card, multiple have had succes.

The conditions will be the same as they are now. Redfox has no control over wether you'll get an error during purchase or not. That's between your bank and the payment processor.

You must be confusing the Elaborate Bytes store with the RedFox store. As paysafe has never been an option on the RedFox store site. Only ever had visa , bitcoin, and for a short time MasterCard ( due to unforeseen issues it's not available right now) as a payment option.
Yes you are right ..the paysafe option was for Elaborate bytes (slysoft)... & YES it WAS a payment option.

Seems like you didn't use the search either. There are multiple posts by users in the current bitcoin discussing topic from every part of using bitcoin. From creating an account down to sending a payment. Instructions for every country? The instructions are always the same, do you have any idea how many countries there are? How to work around visa rejections, multiple posts about that too. Error 66 or 0006: call your bank. That's the only "work around" there is. Using a prepaid card, multiple have had succes.

The conditions will be the same as they are now. Redfox has no control over wether you'll get an error during purchase or not. That's between your bank and the payment processor.

Seems we have to agree to disagree on what the customer experience should be. Fundamentally, Red Fox is a business selling a product to customers. You, albeit not being an official representative of Red Fox (although being one of the most prominent responders), continually respond to the general topic of "how do I buy the Red Fox product" by essentially saying "do searches and figure it out yourself".

This is contrary to best practice marketing/sales where the offering company would have a bright, prominent link throughout their website "How to buy Red Fox". Again, I, if at some point feel an overriding need to purchase Red Fox, I might just follow the example of some wholly unknown user from who knows where to attempt a Red Fox purchase. If I had a clearly explained purchase process vetted by Red Fox, I would have purchased weeks ago.

Ultimately I see it coming down to how much work is Red Fox willing to invest to remain in existence - and this is a question that any purchaser will consider when buying the product, not only from ease of completing the transaction, but also from encouraging additional purchasers which benefits the longevity of the investment.

you are so right....trying to get a straight answer from this site is like getting blood from a stone.

i am still uncertain if i will renew my lifetime licence, they are making it too difficult. i guess they dont need our money? :cool:

you are so right....trying to get a straight answer from this site is like getting blood from a stone.

i am still uncertain if i will renew my lifetime licence, they are making it too difficult. i guess they dont need our money? :cool:
Here's a straight answer. If you are trying to pay with a Visa and cannot, your bank is blocking it. If you are going to allow your bank to dictate to you what you can and cannot purchase, then that is your issue. It is not a problem with Redfox.

Many hundreds/thousands (have no idea the number, but a LOT), have purchased with a bit of push back from our bank. We got it resolved, you can also.

I think the only quick and easy way is to buy a 100 dollar visa gift card. It will cost you 4.95 to activate it. We have them in the US. We also have reloadable ones in the US but they require personal information to use them. Just try buying a Visa gift card.

Or use bitcoin as well. There are several helpful guides to use here. But circle seems to be easiest for US people.

You know how "WE" are. Anything new scares the *+#π ™ out if us. And is usually a lot easier than what we had in are head the whole time of what it was going to be like.

You know how "WE" are. Anything new scares the *+#π ™ out if us. And is usually a lot easier than what we had in are head the whole time of what it was going to be like.
Although as Ch3vr0n likes to say, all the talk about Bitcoin has nothing to do with the topic, this thread is about Visa.

I think your a decent Moderator and I can understand your frustration with the same questions and payment options that are available repeatedly asked a simple copy and paste to the releavent thread would be a better option than just telling a new or old customer to use the search function this is no way to make new customers feel like Redfox wants their business.

You'd suggest a sticky then? No point, most of them are already being ignored that contain the answers. No point in another one that will get ignored just the same.

Back