• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tried to buy with Visa and can't

rmbrewer

Tried to buy the Redfox license key with my VISA card but cannot. I won't go into details but it set off alarms at my CC bank and they rejected it. I do not want to use Bitcoin so I guess I am stuck. Any ideas if they are going to get PayPal working or any other forms of payment?

You getting error 66 or 0009? Call your bank and tell them you authorize the charge and to remove the block. That's all there is to it. Banks don't like the Asian payment processor. The search and a few dozen other topics the search will point you to will say the same thing. Call your bank or the number on the back of the card, tell them to remove the block and try again. PayPal? Forum search: never going to happen.

Talking to the representative of my credit union that deals with Visa issues, after making another purchase of RedFox licenses and having the automated "Visa Fraud Protection" phone call happen again, he stated quite forcibly that Visa is very strict dealing with overseas businesses. Especially internet businesses in Asia.

Some financial institutions make the system harder. It is YOUR money, tell them to stop their "red tape" for your RedFox purchase.

Only thing that bothers me is if the credit card processor company is on the government's restricted/watch list. That could be the reason for the restrictions. If so, that could be bad for anyone trying to purchase. I will try again. The error code I received was #66. So I may switch to a different card and try again in a little while. Thanks everyone.

It's not any government watch list. Banks just don't like Asian ones, period. Error 66: call the number on the back of the card (if there's one) or the bank and tell them to remove the block. Then just try again with the SAME card, there's no reason to use a different one of you've told them to remove the block. It's YOUR money, you decide how and where you can and will spend it, not your bank.

I have the same problem, error code 66...
Everything entered correctly. I checked with bank and they said no such request. I used this card in Amazon, ebay and no problem...and my card is issued in Hong Kong, so it does not have the Asian business concern. Any idea?

Thank you.

Then call the number on the back of the card. Error 66: blocked transaction for security. The only one that can help you is your bank or the ones behind the number on the back. Redfox can't help you here.

Then call the number on the back of the card. Error 66: blocked transaction for security. The only one that can help you is your bank or the ones behind the number on the back. Redfox can't help you here.

I contacted bank but my bank said no request from redfox, so they did not block my transaction. Several HongKong users experienced the same problem too :(

Of course there's no transaction labeled redfox, redfox isn't a payment processor. They ARE blocking the transaction, on the last page of the order form you should have seen a notice like 'the charge will appear on your cc as fashionshoppingmall.com'. Just tell them to check the last couple transactions and match them with the redfox amount. You need to ten them to remove ANY type of block. As the search will tell you: error 66 bank is blocking it. That's not a guess, that's a fact.

Of course there's no transaction labeled redfox, redfox isn't a payment processor. They ARE blocking the transaction, on the last page of the order form you should have seen a notice like 'the charge will appear on your cc as fashionshoppingmall.com'. Just tell them to check the last couple transactions and match them with the redfox amount. You need to ten them to remove ANY type of block. As the search will tell you: error 66 bank is blocking it. That's not a guess, that's a fact.

I did requested them to check transactions within today but no result. It is not difficult to find the transaction because I use it for redfox order only.

I did requested them to check transactions within today but no result. It is not difficult to find the transaction because I use it for redfox order only.
It will show up as an attempted charge.
Now given the info you have provided. This is what I would do.

Go to this link:
https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php?neworder=1
Complete the order with whatever you were planning to purchase .

Now one of two things will happen either step 4/4 will pop-up with you key(s) to download {make sure you save them from there}.
Or it will say order failed and why it failed.
If it failed note the time date and amount of order and call your card provider with those items and tell them that said charge was you and valid and to allow the next attempt in the next 10 to 20 min to go through . Close browser window and open that link again. Not sure about failed orders but it tells you "who" will name on charge. It will definitely not be REDFOX.

So instead of putting us through this CC nightmare, why not do like most other reputable businesses and and go with PayPal? Ive been round and round trying to buy a license and the bank reports the billing entity is on a government watch list.

Because if you'd use the search you'd know. PayPal is never going to happen. They're in the pocket of the MPAA and AACS-LA. Many others from the USA have purchased a license. Tell them you accept the risk and let it go through. It's YOUR money, you decide where and how you want to spend it. Not your government, not your bank.

So instead of putting us through this CC nightmare, why not do like most other reputable businesses and and go with PayPal? Ive been round and round trying to buy a license and the bank reports the billing entity is on a government watch list.

Code 66 means for the "Card Acceptor" to "Call Acquirer" due to a "security" issue. In other words, the bank declined the transaction and the merchant is suppose to contact the bank.

At the end of the day, RedFox chose an Asian payment card processor so it really does fall on them in terms of customer service and ease of use for its customers. Only they can change credit card processors. However, I'd recommend against having your bank push through the charge "because it's your money." At the end of the day, if the bank followed suit then you'd bear the brunt of any losses due to future fraud from said payment processor. Even then the bank may not want to strain its relationship with Visa or the acquiring and issuing banks.

It would be much easier to just use the Circle.com bitcoin guide published by Sabertooth.

Talking to the representative of my credit union that deals with Visa issues, after making another purchase of RedFox licenses and having the automated "Visa Fraud Protection" phone call happen again, he stated quite forcibly that Visa is very strict dealing with overseas businesses. Especially internet businesses in Asia.

Some financial institutions make the system harder. It is YOUR money, tell them to stop their "red tape" for your RedFox purchase.
I have a Federal Credit Union and the two transactions went thru without a problem and I didn't have to TELL them to authorize the transactions. I haven't use a Bank in about 25 years. See https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/pur...audulent-charge-from-china.69739/#post-441862.

I contacted with my bank and tried two times with bank support via phone, but still failed.
I noticed one transaction was CNY (chinese dollars), and one is USD. I told the support staff the amounts were going to pay, and he set the exception in system. Unfortunately transactions failed and the support staff could not even find record in the system... it is very headache and painful situation.
Frankly, I've considered bitcoins but it looks complicated for me :( I cannot use circle.com because I am not from US :-(

I have exactly the same problem. I have testest 2 Visa-Cards in total for 6 times and everytime I get error 66. And yes, I have contacted the bank and they said: There is NO BLOCK on the card and they can't see any transaction request...?! It just annoys.
Now I have no more confidence to buy a mycard2go. It's also a VISA - like the 2 card's I have testet. I must buy it and then probably appears the same error 66...
I also can not use circle.com because I am not from US...
Can you please provide a normal payment method that works?

I have exactly the same problem. I have testest 2 Visa-Cards in total for 6 times and everytime I get error 66. And yes, I have contacted the bank and they said: There is NO BLOCK on the card and they can't see any transaction request...?! It just annoys.
Now I have no more confidence to buy a mycard2go. It's also a VISA - like the 2 card's I have testet. I must buy it and then probably appears the same error 66...
I also can not use circle.com because I am not from US...
Can you please provide a normal payment method that works?

I finally managed to buy the license by bitcoin...maybe you can try...

Does anyone know if i can buy a "re-loadable" visa gift card & use that?

o_O

Back