• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Trick for NF sign-in problems

filmgal

If you hare having trouble signing in to NF (you keep getting the "wrong password" error or something similar), try this trick.
When AS gives you the sign-in page, click on the "sign up" button instead of inputting your login and pass, and then when the sign-up page appears, click on the Sign-In button on the top right corner. You should then be able to sign in just fine. It's worked for me quite a few times.

Have you had an issue signing in today? I have not but sometimes in the past Netflix gets a bit sloppy and takes a while to recognize your password. Maybe you have found a workaround, thank you. ;)

Rats!

Changing password did not work either.

Did exact same thing. :-(

Mike

Issue resolved for Heracles.

Thanks RedFox 1,

Unchecked Ipv6 in network adapter settings & Netflix (and everything else) is working now.

I've had both Ipv4 & Ipv6 checked in adapter settings for a long, long time.

Like you said, it seems to be only an issue with Netflix & them doing something specific to my region (canvasing for sharing/etc...) today and having both Ipv4/Ipv6 checked in adapter settings.

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn

Thanks RedFox 1,

Unchecked Ipv6 in network adapter settings & Netflix (and everything else) is working now.

I've had both Ipv4 & Ipv6 checked in adapter settings for a long, long time.

Like you said, it seems to be only an issue with Netflix & them doing something specific to my region (canvasing for sharing/etc...) today and having both Ipv4/Ipv6 checked in adapter settings.

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn
Windows uses both IP4 and IP6 (or tries too) automatically. Having 6 off could potentially break stuff if you were on a corp network but otherwise nothing seems to care. DNS for Netflix probably was answering in both 4 and 6 and your PC was trying to use 6.

EDIT - I just looked up Netlfix and it does answer with IP6 and 4 and 6 is listed first. Maybe that's a change vs. before. I also see they appear to be using AWS now.

Windows uses both IP4 and IP6 (or tries too) automatically. Having 6 off could potentially break stuff if you were on a corp network but otherwise nothing seems to care. DNS for Netflix probably was answering in both 4 and 6 and your PC was trying to use 6.

EDIT - I just looked up Netlfix and it does answer with IP6 and 4 and 6 is listed first. Maybe that's a change vs. before. I also see they appear to be using AWS now.
DQ,

Yep,

I noticed that when I pinged www.netflix.com it was different and results were "Pinging apiproxy-website-nlb-prod-2-22bf9dee8ebc92ff.elb.us-east-1.amazonaws.com [3.230.129.93] with 32 bytes of data:

Having both Ip4 & Ip6 has never been an issue for me until today.

Everything worked everywhere and for all other streaming services except Netflix.

Something Netflix did triggered this and due to showing 2 ip logins via AnyStream - it became confused and gave error "Provider setup failed" and indicated a timeout error in logs in AnyStream

Mike

US - CST, No VPN

Have you had an issue signing in today? I have not but sometimes in the past Netflix gets a bit sloppy and takes a while to recognize your password. Maybe you have found a workaround, thank you. ;)
Yeah, I tried to login and got the password is wrong thing twice. Then I remembered my trick, and it worked like a charm.

Back