• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Trial version, Netflix download issue - Error. could not write stream to output file. Cannot continue with download.

Don't worry, I also forgot that the other type of drives I bought was FAT32 for some reason (why format a 5TB drive FAT32 by factory??) and then had to copy it back to the source, format it and copy it again. So triple the time I would've needed it I would've remembered about it or if they weren't so stupid to format a big drive in FAT32.
A lot of brand new storage drives come from the manufacturer formatted in Fat32. I always check before I start using them.

Yes, I know. I just never used it, I always use NTFS and have no reason to look at exFAT. I think exFAT was for SD cards or so.
It's commonly used for storage that can be plugged on a lot of devices, mac, tv and so on recognize this format, NTFS is less compatible with this kind of devices.
If it's for internal storage NTFS is better with Windows.

I think Mac computers use exFat for some storage drives.
As do Synology NAS’s for external drives. It’s handy for transporting files between a desktop PC and/or Mac as all 3 platforms can read exFAT natively.

As do Synology NAS’s for external drives. It’s handy for transporting files between a desktop PC and/or Mac as all 3 platforms can read exFAT natively.

I have put a Enterprise drive in a dock and connected it to my tv and played the files right from the drive just to see if it would work.

Back