trial period

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by 1773, Mar 22, 2007.

1. 1773

1773 Member

downloaded anydvd to try for 19 days but couldnt use it as it says your trial period has expired but i have never used this programe before could any one tell why this is

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  2. 1773

1773 Member

nice to see every body is so helpful:mad:

3. Slinger07

Slinger07 Well-Known Member

Probably because you used up your trial sometimes before in the past and must have forgotten, and it still is showing you have Zero days left in your registry.

If you really never installed it before, I have no clue.

4. 1773

1773 Member

i have never ever used this programe before

5. zebadee

zebadee Well-Known Member

Hi :)
    As the trial period is 21 days. Yet you yourself mention 19 days. This implies that the s/w was installed on your PC in the past. Whether by you or previous owner or shop etc. This being the case then there's not a lot to offer you.
    Try a complete uninstall & then reinstall. See what happens.

6. 1773

1773 Member

some one told me it was 19 days ive done clone dvd2 and this is fine and you are right its 21 days but anydvd still wont work trial expired yet i have never used this

7. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Trial

Odds are you have been using it even though you may not have known it. Since AnyDVD runs in the background and generally is only seen by the fox icon in the Taskbar it has been on your computer since the installation. It has an Autostart so it starts every time your computer is booted. As such you may not have intentionally ran the program, but it has been running.

To my knowledge, there is no extension past the 21 days.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  8. 1773

1773 Member

how can i run a programe when thats the first time i ever downloaded it

9. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

if i was you i'd forget the trial period stuff trouble you've had,and just purchase it-you'll be glad you did;)

10. 1773

1773 Member

so much for try before you buy

11. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

You computer may have tried it on its own....:D

12. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

i get the impression you are looking for free software to back up your dvd collection and don't wish to pay for it.

13. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

I refrained from posting in this thread. The problem here is probably best solved by email Slysoft directly using the contact email.

14. 1773

1773 Member

no a friend has an archos 504 and i am thinking of getting one and want to know how esay theese programes are to use thats all