• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trial period

downloaded anydvd to try for 19 days but couldnt use it as it says your trial period has expired but i have never used this programe before could any one tell why this is

Last edited:
Probably because you used up your trial sometimes before in the past and must have forgotten, and it still is showing you have Zero days left in your registry.

If you really never installed it before, I have no clue.

Probably because you used up your trial sometimes before in the past and must have forgotten, and it still is showing you have Zero days left in your registry.

If you really never installed it before, I have no clue.
i have never ever used this programe before

Hi :)
As the trial period is 21 days. Yet you yourself mention 19 days. This implies that the s/w was installed on your PC in the past. Whether by you or previous owner or shop etc. This being the case then there's not a lot to offer you.
Try a complete uninstall & then reinstall. See what happens.

some one told me it was 19 days ive done clone dvd2 and this is fine and you are right its 21 days but anydvd still wont work trial expired yet i have never used this

Trial

Odds are you have been using it even though you may not have known it. Since AnyDVD runs in the background and generally is only seen by the fox icon in the Taskbar it has been on your computer since the installation. It has an Autostart so it starts every time your computer is booted. As such you may not have intentionally ran the program, but it has been running.

To my knowledge, there is no extension past the 21 days.

Last edited:
how can i run a programe when thats the first time i ever downloaded it

how can i run a programe when thats the first time i ever downloaded it
if i was you i'd forget the trial period stuff trouble you've had,and just purchase it-you'll be glad you did;)

I refrained from posting in this thread. The problem here is probably best solved by email Slysoft directly using the contact email.

no a friend has an archos 504 and i am thinking of getting one and want to know how esay theese programes are to use thats all

Back