• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers HD DVD Looping on Loading Screen??

I need to know the exact version of 7.3 that you tried with. I can't help you with TMT as I hate that software personally. I could never get it to work right. I'm using PowerDVD 8 with the HD DVD "add-on" ;) and I was able to play Transformers earlier tonight with no problem at all. FANTASTIC PQ and great audio(given that there's no HD audio support on the disc, anyway). The ripping of the ISO serves two purposes. It verifies the disc is good, and allows you to get a clean image to work with.

3730a. But as I said, I think I tried with it. I'll post conclusively tonight.

I think you have some other issues on your machine. We'll see what we can do to help you out.

Ok, tested all 3 apps. 7.3.3730a and 8 (retail) both exhibit the same behavior as previously mentioned. TMT works fine and goes straight to the main menu. I'll try the ISO route later but I'm more inclined to just get rid of the Cyberlink crap since the only issues I have is with their software.

Last edited:
That's pretty messed up. I have no idea what could be wrong. It works perfectly for me. I really don't know what to tell you.

Back