• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers - Age of Extinction

suzyq67

I backed up my blu-Ray of transformers and I have no sound. The blu-ray plays on my computer with full sound but not in my blu-ray player. Is this an atmos problem or the blu-ray player issue? I have no problem with other discs in my player and this is my first blu-ray backup. I had no error codes and disc completed as expected. Thanks for your help.

No sound just on blu-ray

Yes the original plays fine and the backup plays fine but only on the computer. When I try in the blu-ray I have picture but no sound.

I don't see the symbol on the case .... it does say Dolby digital Atmos.
Could it be a regional issue?

Last edited:
Im not sure how to do that but will figure it out and get it to you.
This might help you

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear, this is exactly your situation, it completed transcoding successfully but you have no sound, a log file will tell me why. Thank you

This might help you

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear, this is exactly your situation, it completed transcoding successfully but you have no sound, a log file will tell me why. Thank you

I sent the log file to you hope that helps!

Thank you for looking into this and looking forward to a fix for the atmos issue. Just wanted to mention that I realize there is a huge discussion on the Cinavia issue also but I have noticed that it all has to do with blu-ray disks but there are dvd disks with cinavia too.....it seems to be a real stumper on how to fix this issue. I own a few of the products on your website and have been beyond pleased with all of them and am currently waiting to see the progress with CloneBD....it looks like a very promising program .... and looking forward to adding it to my library.

Back