• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers - Age of Extinction

suzyq67

I backed up my blu-Ray of transformers and I have no sound. The blu-ray plays on my computer with full sound but not in my blu-ray player. Is this an atmos problem or the blu-ray player issue? I have no problem with other discs in my player and this is my first blu-ray backup. I had no error codes and disc completed as expected. Thanks for your help.

Does the original play back properly on your set top player?

No sound just on blu-ray

Yes the original plays fine and the backup plays fine but only on the computer. When I try in the blu-ray I have picture but no sound.

I don't see the symbol on the case .... it does say Dolby digital Atmos.
Could it be a regional issue?

Last edited:
Im not sure how to do that but will figure it out and get it to you.

Im not sure how to do that but will figure it out and get it to you.
This might help you

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear, this is exactly your situation, it completed transcoding successfully but you have no sound, a log file will tell me why. Thank you

This might help you

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear, this is exactly your situation, it completed transcoding successfully but you have no sound, a log file will tell me why. Thank you

I sent the log file to you hope that helps!

Thank you for looking into this and looking forward to a fix for the atmos issue. Just wanted to mention that I realize there is a huge discussion on the Cinavia issue also but I have noticed that it all has to do with blu-ray disks but there are dvd disks with cinavia too.....it seems to be a real stumper on how to fix this issue. I own a few of the products on your website and have been beyond pleased with all of them and am currently waiting to see the progress with CloneBD....it looks like a very promising program .... and looking forward to adding it to my library.

Back