• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Total Recall (2012)

skypx

I'm having issues with backing up Total Recall (2012) to an MKV file. If I select AC3/DTS the audio will start to un-sync after about 30 minutes. I've also tried lossless audio and video but the audio will stop playing after about 30 minutes (video plays fine).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_H_TOTAL_RECALL_2012.ziplog
    359 KB · Views: 2
Forgot to state I tried v1.0.7.6 and v1.0.7.7b.

What version of CloneBD are you using? Anydvd HD doesn't do MKV.

The aforementioned issue has not been fixed with v1.0.7.8b.

The aforementioned issue has not been fixed with v1.0.7.8b.

It might help, if you supplied a CloneBD log file (from after the conversion - press Alt-key on completion page)

It might help, if you supplied a CloneBD log file (from after the conversion - press Alt-key on completion page)

Thanks for the tip Pete. I had no idea how to get the log file with a successful conversion. The log fie has been attached and I also send an email to bugs at elby.ch.

Attachments

• log_data.zip
    420.6 KB · Views: 2
This issue has not been fixed with v1.0.7.9.

This issue has not been fixed with v1.0.8.0.

Back