• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Top Gun:Maverick

Clarity3

Top Gun: Maverick UK version - EU151747ULB
I get this message; Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!

Is there a fix on the way?

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_G_TOP_GUN_MAVERICK.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
It's a new UHD, and a very big production. I would have expected it too fail initially.

Code:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

That's a new variant.

Code:
[Title]    | Top Gun Maverick
[OPD]      | BD_8fbb272df76b
[Status]   | [Unsupported]
===================================

So you should use the scanner and report it in the thread linked above.

Top Gun: Maverick UK version - EU151747ULB
I get this message; Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!

Is there a fix on the way?

Log file attached.

The message just means there's no key for this title yet in the Online Protection Database (OPD) so it doesn't yet work in AnyDVD.

I'm sure keys for Top Gun Maverick will be added in the near future.

If you'd like to add your version of Maverick to a list of currently un-supported UHD's, follow the link DQ provided above and read the first post there to understand how to do that.

T

Last edited:
Is there anyway to submit keys because for my US version of Top Gun: Maverick US UHD 4K disc MakeMKV said it successfully loaded the key.

The AnyDVD Scanner is telling me no discs found in physical drives. Even though AnyDVD is detecting all discs.

Enable logging in the scanner, attempt to run it and scan the discs, zip up the log, and PM it to me.

Here is the log from Scanner.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Scanner.zip
    383 bytes · Views: 4
Can you throw an AnyDVD log on here, as well. It's finding 0 active drives. Something is very wrong with that.

Is there anyway to submit keys because for my US version of Top Gun: Maverick US UHD 4K disc MakeMKV said it successfully loaded the key.

Pretty sure makeMKV and AnyDVD keys are two different things.

But at any rate, we have no way to submit UHD keys to the developers, afaik.

T

AnyDVD log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_D_TOP_GUN_MAVERICK.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
I don't see anything that should give the scanner issues. Are you waiting for the disc to settle before clicking the scan button in the scanner? The fact that it's finding no active drives means it's not seeing the disc in your drive.

Yes I am waiting, on my last try I even heard the drive spin up the disc when the scanner was scanning.

I don't know. Something on your system is different and causing the scanner to not find your drive. There's a rewrite of the scanner coming at some point but it's not ready for release at this point and I don't know when that may happen. That may or may not help with the issue you're seeing.

The good news is your title has already been reported.

Code:
[Title]    | Top Gun: Maverick
[OPD]      | BD_f977b6affe97
[Source]   | Disc
[Status]   | [Still unsupported]

So just keep an eye on the Unsupported thread for now and when it becomes supported the person who first reported that version of the disc will submit a report for it. In the meantime, keep checking the disc periodically. Keys get added to the OPD periodically and a new AnyDVD version is NOT required to support new UHD's.

The good news is your title has already been reported.

Code:
[Title]    | Top Gun: Maverick
[OPD]      | BD_f977b6affe97
[Source]   | Disc
[Status]   | [Still unsupported]

So just keep an eye on the Unsupported thread for now and when it becomes supported the person who first reported that version of the disc will submit a report for it. In the meantime, keep checking the disc periodically. Keys get added to the OPD periodically and a new AnyDVD version is NOT required to support new UHD's.

Thanks I was able to scan the movie by having AnyDVD create a protected iso which was successful. Running that iso through the scanner came back with the same results you posted above.

Thanks I was able to scan the movie by having AnyDVD create a protected iso which was successful. Running that iso through the scanner came back with the same results you posted above.

That's how a lot of us do it anyway because then you can just keep checking the ISO. I'm glad that worked out for you. Awesome!

P.S. You should post your scan from the protected ISO in the Unsupported thread so you can become an alternate contact for it. It helps testiles keep track of each version of each title.

well
my top gun maverick is also unable to be read....

it is the asia region taiwanese version with chinese mandarin traditional

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.3.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
SLIMTYPE EB1 HLE2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 48876960 sectors (95462 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: TOP_GUN_MAVERICK
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
BUS ENCRYPTION DISABLED BY MAKEMKV LIBREDRIVE!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
couldn't retrieve AGID!
請求目前無法處理,請稍後再試!
處理藍光光碟發生錯誤!

my bd drive and anydvd are without makemkv working.
i have tried to scan my disc by anydvd scanner but no luck.

i also tried to play the disc with VLC but VLC will crash.
then
i found a way to play it with VLC by finding VUK.

it means that the disc i have is nothing wrong.
the VLC simply needs a AACS in order to play it.
maybe, you should also turn the BD menu off in order to play it in VLC

moreover, it means that makemkv did nothing affected to the disc.

oh ... i enjoy the movie with my VLC and makemkv. that is all.

Back