• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Three months down and still no NF 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdona922

Firstly, I'm not out to poke the hornets’ nest on this, but having paid for AnyStream,, like most folks here, I would like to know if we are likely to see the return of 1080p, or even 720p, download support any time soon for NF? It appears that the Monkey have had this working for some time now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate of their software by any means and Anystream is still my go to for all other providers, but we've been stuck with the same generic DRM issues banner now for over 3 months, with little to no update on the matter.

It seems somewhat disingenuous to state, “we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved” and yet there has been no update.

Thanks in advance (y)

There is a big banner on the forum. We are working on it. If there was an update we would have posted it. If you want a program that re-encodes video like Fab please use that. We only download what you see from the provider. When you bought AS, you had to know this is a business where it's the cat vs the mouse.l They change DRM all the time. I apologize for the delay but we are working as fast as we can. That's the latest update. By the way, you don't have to dance around the name of Fab. It's embarrassing enough that you spent your hard-earned money on that garbage, We have working programs, Yes, Netflix is not 1080p or 720p but you get all the newest downloads and Atmos audio.

There is a big banner on the forum. We are working on it. If there was an update we would have posted it. If you want a program that re-encodes video like Fab please use that. We only download what you see from the provider. When you bought AS, you had to know this is a business where it's the cat vs the mouse.l They change DRM all the time. I apologize for the delay but we are working as fast as we can. Thats the latest update
Thank you for the reply. Perhaps I'm being a bit naive, however when you mention Fab re-encoding video, I don't see this, unless of course I'm looking in the wrong place?

I only tried three titles as part of their trial and as far as I can tell they seemed be true 1080p, as opposed to being up-scaled. I don’t doubt what you say, as I know how this company operates, but I am curious as to how they are doing this.

Thank you for the reply. Perhaps I'm being a bit naive, however when you mention Fab re-encoding video, I don't see this, unless of course I'm looking in the wrong place?

I only tried three titles as part of their trial and as far as I can tell they seemed be true 1080p, as opposed to being up-scaled. I don’t doubt what you say, as I know how this company operates, but I am curious as to how they are doing this.
Go to their forum and it's all there in black and white, see how happy their customers are, I am not getting into a conversation about a garbage product.

you go into the store and buy something that's beautiful wrapped in cellophane and 90% is not edible, so it's the same here and maybe even up there, nobody alive can guarantee you that you'll have everything in 1080p every second, I'd be the first to want that, but in reality it's such that I can't even expect it, because I know what kind of pain programmers go through because of and everything will happen, life is too short to be upset about this, a lot of money has been wasted on stupidity, I don't regret one euro spent on the program here, because every euro is worth it

Everything redfox told you is the truth about garbage from programs, because they re-encode the screen and you want to understand it or not, that's your personal mentality

Even a newbie should ask themselves why it takes one program 20 minutes to download a video and AnyStream takes less than 2 minutes for the same download. Plus look at the audio they have, we give you 768kbp/s Atmos on the titles that have it. Fab gives you the lowest with no subtitles. Please go to the Fab forum and see what their customers say about their product.

Go to their forum and it's all there in black and white, see how happy their customers are, I am not getting into a conversation about a garbage product.
Fair play was merlerly curious to get your perspective, that was all.
Everything redfox told you is the truth about garbage from programs, because they re-encode the screen and you want to understand it or not, that's your personal mentality
I think you may be misinterpreting my response to Redfox. I don't dispute it being the 'truth'. Plus, I agree in that the software is garbage. I was merely curious as to how the re-encoding was being done. Was it server-side or client-side etc, but I shall ask no more.

Fair play was merlerly curious to get your perspective, that was all.

I think you may be misinterpreting my response to Redfox. I don't dispute it being the 'truth'. Plus, I agree in that the software is garbage. I was merely curious as to how the re-encoding was being done. Was it server-side or client-side etc, but I shall ask no more.
Google has all the answers to your questions, we do not re-encode anything, and we download exactly what you would get from the provider in 540p resolution. Sure it would be nice if this new DRM was easy to crack but it is not. We always do the best we can for our members, but sometimes it takes longer to crack DRM, how long you ask? As long as it takes. But we won't stop trying.

Google has all the answers to your questions, we do not re-encode anything, and we download exactly what you would get from the provider in 540p resolution. Sure it would be nice if this new DRM was easy to crack but it is not. We always do the best we can for our members, but sometimes it takes longer to crack DRM, how long you ask? As long as it takes. But we won't stop trying.
I appreciate the effort the RedFox team go to and better still the honest reply. As I tried to convey in my first post, I wasn't out to start a bun fiight. :p I have already had more than my $$ worth from Anystream so I have nowt to complain about.

That's nice to hear, so I will close this thread with you knowing that we always do our best.

Maybe you want to read this

It showcases how that is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back